✨Final Dream✨

Dear (Y/n),

For everything you've done until now, I offer my thanks.

When I first met you outside that drum demon's house, your smell was muddled and I was scared of you because of how you kicked Inosuke and knocked him unconscious after one hit.

Getting to you know was fun! And I was surprised that you were younger than me. I considered you as an older sister despite you being younger. It sounds weird once I think about it but I can't help it, you just have that air around you-

Sorry, I'll stop rambling.

I just don't know what else to say, your death along with everyone else's just seems so surreal, even now.

I wish you and Tokito-kun are both happy.

I hope I can meet you again in the next life (Y/n)-san.

-Kamado Tanjiro.

+++

Dear (Y/n),

I haven't met you since I became a human but my memories with you when I was a demon are slightly hazy but I definitely liked you.

I heard from my brother that you didn't try to kill me even if that was the purpose of your mission. He also mentioned how you were one of the first that accepted I was a demon and didn't object and try to kill me.

I may not know you personally but you were definitely a good person.

I wish we could've met after I turned back into a human. Maybe we could've been best friends.

-Kamado Nezuko.

+++

Dear (Y/n),

I'm not really sure what to write here.

You were always so cold and it only made things worse when Tokito-san would glare at me.

I'm not sure if I can say I actually liked you in that sense, but I can say that I admired you. You were younger than me but you were already so strong.

Thanks to you, I was able to see my master and grandfather again, I truly am thankful for that.

If reincarnation exists, then I hope we can be friends again.

-Agamatsu Zenitsu.

+++

̶(̶Y̶/̶m̶/̶n̶)̶,

(Y/n),

It isn't fair.

I didn't even get to beat you in a fight. Why'd you die? I was weaker and I didn't die, why are you so weak?

.....

I'm sorry.

You were strong so I thought you'd live.

Kambiro keeps telling me to redo this and be nicer but it wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't feel the same if I did that.

There better be another life where we meet, I still haven't beaten you after all.

-Hashibira Inosuke.

+++

Dear nee-san,

Thank you again for saving me from Upper Moon Two, becuase of you I didn't need to use my Vermilion Eye and was able to help Tanjiro when he turned into a demon.