✨Sixth Dream✨

"No. He said no," at your words, Mitsuri deflated, feeling very much down that Obanai rejected her.

"Stop lying (Y/n), it's bad for her heart," he lazily remarked as Mitsuri inflated again.

Being friends with you and spending most of your time together, both of you knew when the other was lying.

You sighed as sat down beside Muichirou. "I'm not lying, he refused at first." You waved your hand dismissively. "Oh yeah, can you pass me the pillow?" you asked as he immediately put his head on it.

That little fuc–

"No can do, I'm using it." Deciding not to argue, you rested on your hands. You couldn't really blame him, you lost count on how many times you took his pillow from him when you two were in his estate.

"Well, what happened next? You said he refused at first but what happens next? Please tell me!" Mitsuri begged.

"He didn't say no when I asked him again, so he'll probably be there." Mitsuri's eyes shone, she wrapped you in a hug so tight that you had trouble breathing.

"M-mitsuri! Air!" you yelled, struggling to breath as she held you close to her chest.

"Ahhh!! I'm so sorry!!" she apologized, kowtowing as you took a deep breath.

"I'm fine now, but please, contain your excitement. I know you like him and all but please calm down, at least for my sake." She nodded and got up and hugged you again, but this time she made sure not to suffocate you.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she repeated before leaving.

Once she left, you sighed and rested your head on the table. You were friends and all but even Kyujurou doesn't suffocate you with hugs, just really painful back pats.

"Are you planning to go to the festival?" Muichirou asked beside you.

"Is it really that of a big deal? How come even you know about it?" Mitsuri made sure to go outside so he couldn't hear her request so he must've knew about it beforehand.

"I met with Uzui-san earlier and he mentioned about bringing his wives to the festival," he said, you recalled his wives.

They were nice people, but you'd be lying if you said Suma didn't annoy you sometimes. You knew she was a good person, but she could be a handful most of the time.

Makio also was a bit mean, always picking fights with Suma. The only one you could call normal among the four of them was Hinatsuru. Let's face it, you could never call Tengen normal, he was way too flamboyant for the definition of normal. Hinatsuru on the other hand was calm and collected, only losing her cool for good reasons.

"Do you want to go to the festival with me the day after tomorrow?" you asked him. "I need you in case I end up falling asleep."

"Huh? You said you had no intention of going a while ago, what's with the sudden invitation?" Muichirou asked, it's not like he minded going with you, in fact he liked the idea, but that was sudden for someone who usually doesn't like places with a lot of people since you fall asleep rather quickly and in the weirdest places too.

Once you fell asleep under a waterfall, you probably would've died if Gyoumei didn't notice you on his way to the village near it. You didn't even notice you were gonna die of hypothermia until Shinobu smacked you awake and explained how you shouldn't sleep under waterfalls. You also got a somewhat worried Muichirou that called you an idiot for sleeping under a waterfall.

"Hmm, Kyojurou and Mitsuri-chan mentioned it, not to mention Tengen even mentioned he was taking his wives when he does things out of the blue as to be flamboyant, so the festival should be fun," you told him, thinking of how nice it would be to run into Hinatsuru there and get a bag of (F/f) or something.