✨Thirteenth Dream✨

A few days passed since the festival and today it seems Mitsuri kidnapped you yet again and brought you to the Butterfly Estate where Shinobu was already waiting, writing something down.

"Can I ask why I'm here? Did I do something deserving of your thanks?" you sarcastically asked Mitsuri who turned to give you a serious expression, Shinobu followed suit.

"What exactly is your relationship with Muichirou-kun?" she asked as you raised a brow.

"Huh?"

"The two of you seem closer than before, you've even reacted to that tease fest a few days ago. What's happening?" Shinobu followed.

There's nothing wro- Ah," you said remembering what happened when you were about to watch the fireworks. Your face slowly turning red thinking about how close he was to kissing you, then you thoughts went to when you boldly asked if you could sleep next to him. "Damn it." you cursed, your usually emotionless face turning red as Mitsuri and Shinobu grinned.

"So there is something going on!"

"Are the two of you a new couple or something?"

"My snacks." you said, Mitsuri blinked in surprise not really understanding what was happening.

"Snacks?" she repeated in confusion.

"I left my snacks back at the inn, I even earned those." you grumbled, remembering you left your snacks in one side of the room before you went to bed. "The innkeeper probably took those by now." you concluded, Mitsuri and Shinobu letting out a defeated sigh.

"You're hopeless at romance, (Y/n)-chan." Shinobu shrugged.

"At least I have four more years to learn about that." you said, her hand shaking with anger as she tried to grab you, Mitsuri sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Honestly you two! Can't you get along?" Mitsuri huffed, Shinobu yanked her hand back as she rubbed her wrist.

"Tell her to stop calling me creepy then." Mitsuri turned to you, her brow raised.

"Tell her to stop being creepy then." you retorted as Mitsuri glared at you, you sighed knowing that you couldn't exaclty blame Shinobu, she has her reasons. "I'm sorry." you apologized first before Shinobu smiled gently.

"Apology accepted." Mitsuri sighed, glad that you two made up.

"Wait!! It was that easy?!?! What have I been suffering these past few days for?!" she screamed in her thoughts as she saw you pulling out a magenta colored incense stick.

"Oh yeah Shinobu-chan. I guess I might as well give you this." you said, handing the confused girl the incense stick.

"Huh? Why? I don't have trouble sleeping." though it didn't look like the incense sticks you used for sleeping she just assumed it was the same thing.

"I don't exactly how my family made this but it's a special incense stick that can only be made by Dream Users since our breath is special." you explained.

"Special?" she raised a brow, all different breath styles were special.

"You can write multiple names on a piece of paper then burn it over that incense stick. You'll start falling asleep then you'll visit the afterlife."

"AFTERLIFE?!" they both exclaimed, surprised that such a thing existed.

"That incense stick is worth 5 hours in the afterlife if I remember correctly. You'll immediately wake up once those 5 hours are done so use them wisely." you advised.