🌟Dream Forms🌟

I didn't really know if I should do this but then again I don't want y'all to be confused while reading then thinking "Wtf, I can do this? Why didn't the author mention it?" and stuff like that.

+-+

First Form: A Simple yet Complicated Dream.

-A forward slash.

Second Form: Dance of the Jumping Sheep.

-As ridiculous as it sounds, it lets the user do ten consecutive slashes that go down then up like sheep jumping over a fence before going back to the ground and shifting direction to wherever the target was.

Third Form: Dream Dance.

-Slow but powerful slashes that not only hurts but makes the enemy tired since it feels like looking into a dream.

Fourth Form: Lullaby of the Moon.

-A single crescent-like slash that hits all enemies in a five meter radius.

Fifth Form: Scattering Dreams.

-A circular slash that is not that powerful but blows away enemies and projectiles quite a distance, depending if they can withstand it or not.

Sixth Form: A Thousand Dreams.

-A Succession of multiple slashes done from leaping towards the sky and slashing downwards.

Seventh Form: Haze.

-A technique where a dreamlike haze fills the area and makes people drowsy. It's the technique you're most familiar with and sometimes you subconsciously activate it.

Eighth Form: No Dream.

-Two slashes that looks like an X mark.