💠Special #6💠

Requested by BangByoungSuk1989

Drabble: "It's purely for our entertainment!"

In which Giyuu and Hiro compete for the title of best brother.

+++

"Giyuu nii-san, Hiro nii-san. Would you two stop fighting everytime you meet?" You scolded your brothers (one of which was adopted by your dad), placing a hand to your forehead as you let out a deep sigh. "Honestly, can't I enjoy coming home from a mission without being told you two nearly destroyed the Dream or Water Estate?"

"Sorry," they both apologized. The two of them having their own respective bump on the head after you hit them with the hilt of your sword.

"What are you two always fighting about anyway?" You raised a brow. It'd be a lie to say you weren't curious about the reason they fought. And frankly, you just wanted to solve whatever it was and enjoy the peaceful days to come from that.

"That's," Hiro started, his stare focused on the ground as he tried to come up with an answer.

"That's something between us," Giyuu uncharacteristically spoke up, "You don't need to worry. It's just a friendly competition."

Your brows furrowed looking at the two of them, sighing heavily once more. "Friendly competition my ass, you're destroying properties here."

"Where'd you learn that kind of language?" Hiro raised a brow. He was never one to curse and Giyuu rarely spoke bad words to leave an influence on you.

"That's not the problem here nii-san," you frowned, brushing his question off, "The problem here is that you and Giyuu nii-san are always fighting. Can't you two just get along?"

"Once we're done settling this arguments," Hiro answered.

"Well then hurry up and settle it, I don't think I want to live in a place that's always getting destroyed," you sighed, placing a hand to your forehead and rubbed it in a soothing manner. "If you two don't settle this argument of yours soon then I'll just go and live with Muichirou," you gave them a smile. A smile that conveyed you would not hesitate to go through with your plan.

And in that moment, they knew they had to settle it today.

"Alright! Chill (Y/n)," Hiro said, "We'll settle it today, just don't go live with the Tokito kid. I don't trust him."

"I don't either," Giyuu voiced his agreement as you just gave them that same threatening smile.

"I hope you two can sort it out soon." You turned your back on them and raised your hand to give them a little backwards wave before you disappeared.

"So," Giyuu started.

"We need to finish this today," Hiro finished.

The two looked at each other and shared a nod. They had to decide who gets the title of best brother today or else you might really go live with Muichirou and none of them wanted that.

•••

"How can this be?" Hiro huffed, lying on the dirt ground. His wooden training sword was a few feet away from him and was snapped in half, "Why can't I win?"

"I win," Giyuu's started, lying a few feet away from Hiro, his sword also unusable. "Is what I'd like to say."

"Ara ara, are the two of you fighting again?" Shinobu smiled, walking into the scene of the two of them.

"S-Shinobu!" Hiro stuttered, sitting up almost immediately, his face paling. "What are you doing here?"

"(Y/n)-chan was in a bad mood when I saw her earlier, so I could only think it was related to you two," she explained, bringing a hand to her mouth to giggle. "Besides, what are you two even fighting about?"