✨Thirty-Third Dream✨

Turns out Shinobu is a liar. There are clearly a bunch of people who like Giyuu.

+++

Four months passed in a blink of an eye since that incident, finding yourself busy with all your Pillar duties.

"(Y/n)! It's good to see you!" Kyojurou smiled, giving you another pat, already accustomed to the pain. "How have you been?"

"Better." you replied seeing Tengen walk up to the two of you.

"Yo Chibi." he greeted with a smirk, raising to fingers to the side of his head as he sort of saluted before turning to Kyojurou. "Are you ready to head out? You know you don't have to force yourself, right? You just recovered."

"It's fine!" Kyojurou beamed at him and Tengen had to cover his eyes as to not get blinded. "I've only been sent out on smaller tasks. I need to go on bigger missions so I can save even more people!"

"Hi ol–Tengen. It's good to see you today." deciding you might as well greet him properly since you never bothered using honorifics with him.

Tengen was taken aback by this sudden change, sure he met you in last few months with you not even insulting him or anything but today you decided to call him by his name. "Alright, what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

He bent forward, meeting you at eye level. "Who are you and what have you done with the real Chibi?"

"What are you even talking about?" you asked, raising a brow at his sudden and ridiculous question. You are (Y/n) and (Y/n) is you, what more could there be?

"As far as I know, the real Chibi would insult me any chance she has and would call me an old man."

"Oh, so that's what this is about." you stared at him for a bit, bringing up a hand to cover your mouth as you looked away, letting out a laugh.

"What's so funny?!" he demanded.

"I didn't know the flamboyant Uzui Tengen was a masochist and liked to be degraded."

He stood up, a ghastly expression on his face at what you just said. Sighing, he placed a hand over your head. "I was just worried you ate something bad, you're acting so weird today."

There wasn't much to why you acted like that, maybe it was because you heard he sent his wives on a mission and their contact got cut off.

"Can't I be nice for once?" you raised a brow. "You should be more worried about you wives than me greeting you properly." you told him, gently taking his hand off your head. "I heard they're currently missing?"

He let out another sigh. "Yeah, that's our mission today; Yoshiwara red light district." he let out another sigh and you could tell he desperately wanted to look for his wives. "We're heading over there to infiltrate three houses where I think the demon is."

"There were also reports of girls who “lost their footing” and something tells me it's not a coincidence!" Kyojurou added. "So that's why we're infiltrating the houses before anyone else gets hurt."

You raised a brow, looking at their fit, muscle physique, giving them a look of utter disbelief. "Don't tell me you two are planning to play dress up? You're way too fit and muscly to infiltrate the houses."

"What? No!" Tengen raised to hands in front of him to form an ex as a look of disbelief was on his face too. "I'd never do something as stupid as that, considering my flamboyantly handsome looks." he lowered his hands. "I'm taking that Tanjiro kid and his friends."

You raised a brow, knowing there was more than he let on. "You caused a scene didn't you?" he immediately flinched.

Seems like he did cause a scene.