𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐰 𝐨 : 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮

"There's just something about you I'm scared to loose because I know I will not find that in anyone else in this world."

"A deal? For what?" I asked while narrowing my eyes at her, as she was still smirking like a creep before crossing her own arms and fanning her face dramatically.

Eh, spoiled kids.

"Seemingly seeing what happened today, I think we can conclude that not everyone is very fond of you in the castle." She started, making me huff.

Wow, what a genius.

Like I had no idea about it.

"Even I know that." I rolled my eyes while stating the obvious.

"So I want to help you, maybe find you a way which can prove you worthy for everyone's respect and love, ranging from all servants and guards in the whole kingdom." She suggested, making me rise my eyebrows in question, as everyone stared at her skeptically.

I laughed.

Super hard.

And then she narrowed her own eyes at me.

"Please don't mind me," I giggled, while covering my mouth to muffle my laughing stock.

"It's just super hilarious to find you saying those words. I think you're the last person in my life I'll expect to be stating them." I snorted while hugging my belly with both my arms.

"Why so?" She asked, clearly offended.

"Oh nothing, it's just that it's you who's talking about earning respect, and secondly, you want to help me. Nice one Loli, nice one." I deadpanned with a bitter smile, making her eyes twitch, but then she put up a fake smile on her lips to test me.

"Well, you're the only one who inspired me to be like this, because apparently you're like the best person in the world all of a sudden." She exclaimed with sarcasm, as I bowed dramatically in front of her, making my mouth touch my knees.

"Why thank you my twat for a very pathetic way of trying to appear nice, especially experimenting your newly found good side on me first." I said with gratitude, and her usual scowl returned to her face like a falling wall of bricks.

She'll never change.

"I'm actually trying to improve myself, and this is how you treat me?" She pulled the card of guilt tripping me into her words, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's pretty clear you hate me Loli, I think even a blind person would be able to sense that. So no point in trying to be nice to me, I saw how nice you were to me five minutes ago." I stated the obvious, making everyone chuckle behind me.

"This time, trust me. It is different, I'm actually willing to come up with the solution to your problem. And no, I don't hate you." She stayed firmly.

"Oh really? You don't hate me coming into Zari's life and possibly taking away your chance of being together with him? You're obviously bluffing." I huffed, making some people gasp behind me, as her lips parted.