Ch.34 A Whole New World

Chapter 34

"Tell your wife if she ever talks about my parents or my family I will roast her alive over an open fire," Maya narrowed her eyes as Heyder smiled with amusement.

After carrying her to the lab, he placed Maya on one of the tables. Positioning his hands on either side of her, he leaned forward to stare into her wild angry eyes. To him, she was breathtaking.

"I can't stand her!" Maya shook her fists in front of her face. "I tried. I promise I tried to be nice to her. But she's like a rash."

Heyder listened patiently. He nodded his head as he bit down on his bottom lips to contain the wide grin.

"She's so.....UGH!" Maya groaned. She dropped her face into her hands and shook her head. "Please take her away."

"We're sending her back soon, sweet baby," Heyder said as he ran his hand through Maya's hair and pressed a kiss on the crown of her head.

Maya stilled under his touch as the air between them crackled like an open fire. She lifted her head and looked up at the jinn through her lashes. Heyder kept his hand on the side of her face as he pushed his fingers deeper into her hair.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, you know that?" He whispered.

Maya felt her throat dry up. She nodded her head as the corner of Heyder's lips perked up. His brown eyes were like a wild cat, watching every fraction of reaction that crossed Maya's face. With his hand in her hair, Heyder moved his thumb over Maya's bottom lip.

"The things I want to do to you," he leaned forward until their foreheads touched. Maya felt her head start to spin as her breathing grew uneven.

"I bet we could go at it for days," Heyder gently tugged on Maya's hair until her head rolled back, exposing her neck to the jinn. "Just you and me, in between the sheets."

Maya shivered from the way his breath tickled her neck. She moved forward as her eyes went from angry to needy. Heyder bit down on his lips once more as his eyes moved up and down her perfect body. Maya raised her hand and hooked her finger around the top button of his shirt. She tugged him forward and undid the thing, revealing the beautiful dark ink underneath.

Heyder's dark eyes watched as Maya tightened her thighs around his waist. A cocky smile played on his lips as she lowered her mouth to the base of his neck. The feel of her soft lips shot through his body like a billion blazing stars. Maya pushed her hands up his chest and around his neck. She moved her mouth an inch higher and planted another kiss. From the way Heyder's skin buzzed and his body swayed towards her, she knew she had him right where she wanted. With a slight pause, to make the man really beg for her touch, Maya removed her legs from around him and pushed him back gently.

A look of great confusion washed over Heyder's face before he looked as if someone had just drenched him with a bucket of cold water. Maya flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned forward. She pressed her arms closer to her chest to give him an eyeful of her low cut sweater as she smiled sweetly.

"Boundaries, remember?" She said.

"You don't play fair," Heyder shook his head.

Before Maya could respond, the doors to the lab opened. Exton and Gemma walked in, pausing slightly to stare at Maya and Heyder.

"Damn," Heyder said. "We were so close to making you that grandbaby."

Exton gagged as his whole body recoiled from the idea. His face twisted as his spin shivered.

"Shut up, Heyder," Maya rolled her eyes as she hopped off the table.

"It would have a great Christmas gift for them, don't you think sweetheart?" Heyder asked.