Russian Lessons ⚠️

After Natasha's long day of training she wants a massage but it quickly gets heated and the reader ends up learning some Russian.
More or less Nat as a bottom ;)
Your POV

Natasha sighed as you rubbed your hands over her oily skin. You rubbed up and down her ribs and naked chest making her sigh again. Your face flushed as you straddled her hips and continued to let your hands roam her body.

What started out as a nice relaxing massage she had wanted after a long day of training had quickly got heated. You left your hands on her hips, drawing circles with your thumbs as you leaned down to capture her lips in yours.

You kissed her softly before pulling away and moving down to litter her neck with kisses before moving to her ear to whisper to her.

"Nat you're exhausted." You told her and she whined which made you smile. "No I'm not I need you." She said firmly and you kissed the side of her jaw.

"Nat." You said softly. You still remember the first time you two had made love. It had surprised you to find that Natasha was surprisingly submissive when she wanted to be. And you had to admit when she finally let herself become vulnerable around you it made your heart soar.

But right now you weren't so sure if this was what she needed right now. "It's been a long day and I just need this." She whispered to you and you sat up a little so you could look her in the eyes. They were blown wide and her face was flushed and hot.

"Natasha I'm serious. You should get some rest." You told her and she frowned deeply. She looked you right in the eyes and you focused in on the pain in her face.

"Please." She all but whispered to you and your heart shattered at how desperate she was being.

You sighed and nodded before moving to her neck again to kiss and suck on the warm skin there. She sighed again, most likely from relief and you smiled against her.

"Everyone else is here still. It's not even night yet." You murmured and she let her eyes fall shut.

"I can be quiet." She whispered to you as you let your hands wander to her back and over her shoulders as your lips kissed her breasts.

It was true. Every since she was young Natasha was trained to be silent. She was an ex assassin after all and one sound could have cost her everything. And after a while you began to notice how she rarely made a sound other than a soft sigh or a shakey breath.

But sometimes you wanted more from her. You wanted to hear her say your name as you pleased her. And you decided tonight that would be your mission.

"The room is sound proof. You don't have to be." You teased and she chuckled softly. "I just am." She said back and sighed as you let your tongue swirl around her nipple.

She let her hands wander to your head as she gripped your long hair and she pulled slightly when you kissed a spot she liked. She was also surprisingly gentle and fragile in bed.

Unlike Tony's smart remarks and jokes implied, Natasha wasn't actually into biting and choking and slapping. She liked it slow and gentle. She had always been afraid to be loved and so she built walls but they only broke down when she was sure she could trust you with her life and her problems.

And she knew she could trust you with her body, but she wanted to feel like she was being loved, not used. And so you gave her what she wanted. Always taking it slow and putting real passion and love into it.

"You're so beautiful." You whispered to her and she hummed quietly in response. You also knew she thrived off compliments and praise from you. She had avoided being loved her whole life and now that you were here to show her love she couldn't get enough. She liked it when you made her feel loved.