Spiders

The Black Widow is scared of spiders and everyone laughs at her but you come to her rescue.

Your POV
I heard a scream coming from somewhere in the Avengers compound and instantly was put on edge. See you never knew when danger would strike.

I listened intently waiting for something else but all I heard was more mumbled panicking. Confused and a little nervous I turned on my com to ask if everything was alright.

"Is everything alright? I heard yelling." I asked and waited for a response.

"Nothing here." I heard Steve say. "Yeah I'm good too. Why is something up?" I heard Sam answer too.

"Hey yeah no everything is most definitely not fine here!" I heard the familiar sound of Natasha's voice through the com. My stomach flipped as I heard the panic in it.

"Nat? What's up? Where are you?" I asked hurriedly as I got up to go find her, being careful not to walk into danger.

"I'm in the bathroom please come help." She begged and I furrowed my brow in confusion. "Nat are you in danger? What's the threat?" Steve asked and I heard shuffling as I figured he was searching for her too.

"Well I was washing my hands and now there's a spider. I think it's poisonous. And I'm trapped come help." She whispered as if the spider could understand her.

I paused and smiled to myself. "A spider?" Steve asked dumbfounded. "Yes a spider! Where are you guys?!"

"You're scared of a spider?" Sam's voice asked and I heard him chuckling on the other end.

I started laughing too as a familiar laugh came through the coms next. It was Clint. Laughing at Nat.

"It's not funny come help!"

"Oh no it's so funny." I chuckled as I finally found the bathroom, laughing harder as I heard her scream again from inside.

"Nat I'm coming in." I said as I pushed open the door.

"Oh thank god." She sighed in relief and pointed at the spider from her perch on the toilet.

And I'd be damned. There was a medium sized black spider on the floor. I chuckled as I grabbed a tissue and squished it before tossing it in the trash, all while Nat was telling me to be careful and the others were laughing their asses off over the com.

She laughed and thanked me before jumping into my arms and kissing my cheek. "Oh my god I was terrified." She said as she hugged me.

I laughed again and she punched my arm. "What's so funny?" She glared at me.

"You're called The Black Widow, which is like the most dangerous spider on earth and you're telling me you're scared of spiders?" I asked completely in awe.

"Yes! I'm still a human. And my code name has nothing to do with it. It doesn't mean I love spiders." She told me matter of factly.

"Seriously? You're an assassin and you think a tiny spider will hurt you?" I continued. She shot me a death glare.

"Ex-assassin and yes if a poisonous spider bit me I would die. I'm not exactly indestructible." She said glumly and I smiled as I pulled her closer again.

"Oh I love you." I sighed and she huffed as she hugged me back.

"What a baby!" Clint continued to laugh through the com.

"Lots of people have fears of spiders!" Nat yelled back and I chuckled.

"I don't!" Came Peters voice chiming in. "You know you aren't the only bug Avenger." He said and I heard Scott agree.

"Well I'm called Black Widow because I can kill things. Not because I shoot webs out of my ass." Natasha said sassily as she left the room with me dying of laughter inside.

"They don't come from my butt!" Peter exclaimed and I even heard Tony laugh. "I can design them to." Tony added and Peter declined quickly.

"Whatever. I hate all of you." Natasha groaned before shutting off her com.

"Hey that's not nice." I said and I watched her turn to me and smirk. "Well I don't hate you I guess." She said and I blushed a little.

She got distracted though by Clint continuing to tease her over the coms as the rest of the team egged him on.

Nat rolled her eyes and ran off through the compound. Next thing I heard was Clint screaming and lots of fighting through the com.

I cringed as I heard punches being thrown and I sighed as I heard Clint rapidly apologizing.

"Next one to make fun of me is dead." Natasha stated firmly through the com and the line went silent.

Kinda short and fluffy but idk I thought it was a good idea. Please leave some suggestions in the comments if you have any.  I feel like writing!