Web Swinging

You teach Nat to swing with webs. Parker!reader

Your POV

"And just like that."

You said as you flipped in the air before landing in your signature spider pose. You rose to your feet, hands on your hips as you smiled at Nat. She crossed her arms and frowned as she looked up at the webs still drifting in the breeze.

"Just like that huh? You know I'm not actually part spider. It's just a cool name."

You giggled before walking over to her. You put your hands on her arms encouragingly. "Come on I know that babe. You have cables, they probably work the same."

She smiled slightly and shrugged. "Fine. But you're gonna have to be more specific than "like this"." She said and you rolled your eyes.

"Ok. First you need to find a stable base to hook onto. And you need to do it fast because time is not on your side when you're swinging in the air."

You told her as you pointed to the edges of the buildings in the empty street.

"See those ledges are usually sturdy, but avoid anything like pipes and wires." You said as you shot a small web to draw her attention to the ledge you were looking at.

You looked over and saw her green eyes flash to the other ledges too, finding the good ones. "Ok that makes sense." She said.

"Ok and then it's a matter of aim. You need to attach to the perfect spot." You said as you shot another web, this one shooting in a perfect line before exploding onto the ledge.

"Ok wow sure." She said sarcastically as you showed her. You smiled. "It's really not that hard."

"Ok and then all you have to do is get started. You just kinda have to find what works best whether it's flinging yourself or diving off a building first." You said before pulling sharply on the web to fling yourself in the air.

"And then repeat!" You yelled to Nat as you found another ledge, shot it with a web and flung yourself again. You did it a few more times, flying between the buildings before flipping back to Nat.

You shot two webs on either side of you so you hung suspended in the air.

"Finally. The landing!" You called and she nodded up at you.

"I usually just fall and roll but if you shoot the last web right you can kinda swing to the ground!" You said as you dropped the webs and attached one final time to a lamppost. You then used it to swing to the ground and land beside Nat.

"So. Wanna give it a try?" You asked and she chuckled. "Only if you hold me." She said and you blushed slightly.

"Fine we can do a test run." 

You walked up behind Nat and pressed your body against hers. She smiled as you used your webs to strap onto her.

She started laughing. "What's so funny?" You asked and she smirked.

"Why don't you web me up in bed?"

She asked suggestively and your eyes widened. "Nat come on." You said bashfully as you blushed.

"Sorry sorry. I'll be serious." She said as she tried to hide her smile.

You sighed as you were finally ready to go. "Ok. First step?"

"Find a base." She said as she looked around and saw a good one. "Alright. Next step?"

"Aim and shoot." She said as she held up her arm and shot a cable. The hook grappled to the ledge she had aimed for.

"Nice shot baby. Ok last step?"

"Fling?" She said as she went to retract the cable so it pulled you. You grunted as you shot your own web slightly above Nats. "Yes fling. I think we need to work together to get us off the ground."

"Was that your way of calling me fat?" She said and you gulped.

"What no of course not! I-"

"I'm kidding!"

You groaned as you face palmed.

"Ok on the count of 3-"

"3!" She yelled cutting you off and you pulled with her. The double momentum flung you into the air. "Ok baby now repeat." You said before you ripped the webs holding you to her.

"Y/n!" She yelled as she quickly attached to another ledge as you dropped to the ground. You stayed below to watch forcing Nat to continue on her own.

"You're doing amazing sweetie!" You yelled as you laughed. Nat was surprisingly good and stayed up for a while. She even became confident and smiled at you.

But then you watched as her cable hit a flower box in a window rather than a ledge and as she flung herself the box went with her.

"Shit!" She yelled as she got tripped up and started falling. You immediately shot yourself using webs on either side of you. You flung yourself directly into Nat and she grunted as you hit her.

She grabbed on quickly as you set your webs to a larger setting. Then you quickly shot them so they formed a net below you two between the buildings.

"Hold on!" You yelled as you wrapped your arms around Nat and fell to the net. You hit back first and bounced a few times as Nat yelped.

Once you settled Nat sat up a little on top of you. You both stared at each other wide eyed and breathing heavily.

She finally smiled at you and kissed you quick on the lips.

"That was for saving me." She said and you smiled softly. Then she suddenly pinched you hard in the side.

"Ow!" You yelped. "And that was for leaving me up there alone!"

"That's the best way to learn! You were a natural." You said and she sighed before smiling.

"I think you're just a good teacher."

AN so I'm just kinda going through old drafts and taking a small break from the safe house series. Lmk if you have more suggestions!