Top or Bottom?

The Avengers all get in a quarrel over who is top and who is bottom in your and Natasha's relationship. Naturally it was Tony who started it.

No ones POV
"So I've been wondering and I really need your guy's opinions." Tony began as the Avengers gathered in the living room. This included Steve, Thor, Clint, Peter and Bruce. Nat was busy training with Wanda as Vision and Y/N were busy on a quick mission for Fury.

"Sure what's up Tony?" Steve asked and Tony smirked. "It's about Y/N and Nat." Tony started. "Is something up between them? They didn't break up did they?" Bruce asked and Tony shook his head.

"No. It's just I'm conflicted. Who do you guys think is the top and who's the bottom?" Tony asked seriously but couldn't help but laugh at the end.

Bruce sighed as Thor and Clint laughed. "Tony that's none of our business. Can you be mature for one second?" Steve asked as he blushed slightly.

"No no he has a point! This is a needed conversation." Thor boomed as he continued to laugh.

"Wait I don't understand the question?" Peter piped up as he looked at everyone confused. Tony just laughed harder as Steve told Peter not to worry about it and he was too young.

"I'm sick of everyone saying I'm too young! Tell me what it means." He asked angrily.

"Don't do it Tony you'll scar him." Bruce begged and Tony just chuckled. "Shut up I can handle it."

"According to my research I just conducted top and bottom are almost slang terms used to describe who would rather be on top and in control or on the bottom during sexual intercourse. These terms can be used for any relationship but are more often used to describe homosexual relationships." Jarvis explained, Tony not even needing to say a word.

Bryce just groaned and Peter sat there lost and confused still. "Um.." He whispered. Tony laughed.

"It means who fucks and who gets fucked when Y/N and Natasha bang." Tony explained and Peter blushed as he scrunched up his face.

"Tony!" Steve scolded as he rested his face in his hands.

"No but really what do you think? I say Nat is the top." Tony said honestly.

"Oh you'd be surprised." Clint chimed in. Everyone stared at him both in shock and horror. "What?! No! No no Nat and I have never Ugh- I meant like she can be surprisingly vulnerable sometimes. Geez!" Clint explained and everyone laughed.

"That doesn't matter she can still take down anyone in a fight. She's a total martial arts assassin badass!" Tony explained. "I agree. She's too strong to be a bottom." Thor said.

"It's not about strength it's about preference. And personality." Clint argued.

"Trust me who you are during the day and who you are in bed can be drastically different!" Bruce said. "Maybe Natasha is all talk."

"Are you guys out of your minds. Natasha is not a bottom!" Tony yelled and Steve got up to leave.

"Come on Steve join my side here." Tony teased and Steve scoffed. "Good night guys." He said as he left.

"Well Y/N is certainly a bottom." Thor said but quickly second guessed himself. "Actually I'm not so sure. She's more reserved but then can fight like a tank."

"See the conflict?" Tony asked and everyone hummed in agreement.

"I might go with Clint. He's seem all sides of Nat." Bruce said and Clint nodded. "Trust me she just puts up walls. She can be sensitive if she's hurt and she trusts you. And doing it takes a lot of trust." Clint explained.