Safe House

Instead of Clint's secret cabin it's Natasha's and Y/n's

Nat POV
"How's the team?" I heard Agent Hill ask Tony as him and Clint flew the Quinjet. I looked around as Tony answered.

"We took a hit. We'll shake it off."

Thor was pacing back and forth, clearly upset. I knew he would take off as soon as we landed. Banner was sulking on the floor completely broken after his most recent outburst. Steve looked lost in thought, saddened by something. I figured they had all seen a vision, of their worst fears just like I had.

I sighed as I ran a hand through my messy hair. Images of my past now alive in my mind. Like a wound that had just been reopened.

Even Tony and Clint looked stern and in inner turmoil as they finished speaking to Maria. "Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode. And stay away from here." Maria advised.

"So run and hide?" Tony asked. "Until we can find Ultron I have nothing else to offer." The agent said apologetically.

Tony sighed. "Neither do we." He hung up and walked up to Clint.

"Know of any good hiding places? All my have been used up." Tony chuckled.

My heart began racing when I had an idea cross my mind. I looked up waiting to see if Clint had anything. "Nothing comes to mind." Clint sighed and I stood up as I walked over.

"I've got a place." I said as I took a seat in the other pilot chair. Clint looked at me seriously. "Natasha I can't take us there." He told me. "It's dangerous." I rose my eyebrows.

"It's about time I pay a visit." I said as I took over the controls.

"I'm confused. Where are we going? Who am I kidding everything about you is a secret. Just make sure we're safe." Tony said throwing his hands up and smiling at me. I smiled back and began steering us in the right direction. "Don't worry. It's a safe house." I said.

"Are you ok? I don't know what you saw but everyone else seems really messed up." Clint asked as he turned to me. I clenched my jaw.

"That tends to happen when you see your worst fear taking form. It was so real Clint," I sighed as I trailed off.

"She'll be happy to see you." He said softly as he patted me on the shoulder.

I smiled. "I know."

(...time skip)

The Quinjet jostled as I landed it behind some trees. I felt the familiar feeling of nostalgia bubble up in my stomach as I walked the dirt path up to my house. Our house.

"What is this place?" I heard Thor ask. "A safe house." Tony replied. It was a small farm house out in a field. Safe from the world.

Clint helped hold me up as we walked up the steps. "I hope." I said quietly as I fumbled with a key and opened the door. The familiar squeak of the old wood making me smile. I looked around, it looked the same, some new plants here and there and toys scattered on the floor.

I swallowed my nerves as I called out.

"Honey? I'm home." I yelled. That's when Y/n walked from around the corner, her face lighting up in a huge grin when she saw me. My heart started beating faster as I smiled too.

She looked beautiful. The same hair style, but longer and she looked bigger, I realized. She was farther along than I remembered.

"Hi." I whispered as Clint let me go and I walked over to her. "Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey." She said before grabbing my face and pushing our lips together. She tasted like maple syrup, I figured they were eating breakfast. Her soft lips almost brought tears to my eyes at how much I had missed her.