Hugs

Literally what the title says lmao

Second Person POV

Now there's one thing about Natasha that not many people knew. She didn't seem to love showing PDA, or even like to be held often, but you soon learned that she craved it. She longed for affection and attention like everyone else even though she usually didn't ask for it or initiate it.

But she loved a good hug. They made her feel safe, like she wasn't in danger for one moment in her life. She had been repressed from feeling love her whole life, she was taught that she didn't deserve it. So now it was your job to show her what it really felt like.

She said you were making her soft. She thought that feeling love made her weak. Needing it, craving it made her vulnerable and she hated being vulnerable.

But you helped her realize that being loved just made her a human being. That we all need love. That is makes you happy.

And now you loved loving her. In small moments, especially hugs, you knew you made her happy.

The kind of hugs when she hugged you right after a brutal mission. Burying her face in your chest and grasping onto you like you were her life line. As you rubbed her back and ran your fingers through her hair. As you whispered sweet nothings to her. As you kissed the top of her head until the imagines left her mind and the pain sunk away. Until you warmed up her cold and tired soul. You held her until her breath and body stopped shaking and until she was calm. Until she felt safe and nothing else mattered. Like you were in your own world.

Or the kind of hug you shared when you were reunited after time apart. The way she would smile at you before gently hugging you close. The way she would hold you tight like she never wanted to let you go again. The way she would breathe you in and sigh contently. The way how when you pulled apart you shared a loving kiss before resting your foreheads together. The way you would whisper hellos to each other and I love yous. And nothing else mattered.

Or a worse kind of hug, the one you shared before having to separate. Sometimes they were quick and others were longer. But either way they always ended with a passionate kiss and a long face. And you never forgot the I love you.

Or the more intimate hugs you shared in bed after a night of making loving. Both your chests still heaving and your heart rates fast. The way your shiny and hot skin would be pressed flush against hers, you couldn't tell where each body began and ended. The contact making your nerves tingle as your body lay exhausted and sore. She would snuggle her face in your neck and you would shut your eyes, feeling the love surround you. You would fall asleep with her beautiful naked body on yours and would awake to find her laying in the sunlight. Hair a mess and face peaceful. That's the thing about sleep, you don't have to worry about the real world. And you can finally be at peace.

One of your favorite hugs was the from the behind hug. You would stumble up behind Nat and slowly wrap your arms around her slim waist. You loved the way she would jump before recognizing your touch. She would hold her hands on yours and lean back into you, letting you hold her up so she could escape for a moment. Sometimes you would place your face in her shoulder and kiss behind her ear making her giggle. It would light butterflies in your stomach. And other times you would hold her the same way, but you would be seated on the couch or ground or chair, and she would sit in your lap as you chatted and hung out with the rest of the team. You would whisper things to her to make her laugh and you would smile when she would lean all her weight on you and you would always hold her up even if your legs went numb.

And finally, on the slim chance you were both on the dance floor of some professional party Stark was hosting, you would hug each other close and slow dance. Your hands on her hips. One of her hands on your chest and the other on your shoulder. She would tuck her head to your neck and you would rest your chin above her head. You would both sneak glances at each other as you swayed. When your eyes met you would both laugh. Occasionally she would lean in and hold your lips in hers. And she would always wipe her lipstick away that had smudged on your face. And you would smile.

Eventually Natasha grew to love being hugged and became more touchy. She realized that something as simple as a hug was not a poison that weakened you, but a cure that made you stronger.

It was like a silent way of showing how much you loved each other.

AN so this is just kinda fluffy but pretty short. Idk vote if you liked it :)