Drunk

Nat finds you and Valkyrie completely drunk.

Nat POV

I had been wondering where Y/n had been for the past few hours. She never said she was going anywhere and she hadn't come to bed after she finished her mission.

My heart dropped as a thought hit me. She was working with Thor this week wasn't she? That means she got the chance to meet Valkyrie.

Don't get me wrong Valkyrie was a fierce and courageous fighter and she had very strong will. Not to mention she was pretty damn strong and had a whole Pegasus. But I also knew she was kinda a mess and was a total alcoholic. Not the best influence. Especially on my light weight of a girlfriend.

I made my way through the compound before finally finding Thor as he caught up with Steve. "Thank god. Thor where's Y/n? Is she with Valkyrie?" I asked quickly as I stood in front of him and Steve.

"Oh I don't know. I know Valkyrie went off to the roof to loosen up and have a quick drink. Y/n might have joined her but I declined. I hate when she beats me in drinking games." Thor boomed and my heart dropped.

"Ok thanks." I murmured. I fought the urge to tell them to call an ambulance as I was 99% sure Y/n would end up dying from alcohol poisoning.

I made it outside and to the roof. I looked around until I heard laughing. I looked toward where it was coming from. Just as I suspected, Y/n and Valkyrie up even higher on the roof. You couldn't reach it by stairs. I used my grappling hook to get up there before walking up quietly behind them.

I watched them for a moment, my stomach churning as I watched them get comfortable with each other. Y/n had the tendency to lose all sense of everything around her when she was drunk. And it seems even Valkyrie had had a good sip to drink. They reeked of alcohol.

"What are you two up to?" I asked as I finally made myself known. They both jumped and turned to me. Y/n's face lighting up in a goofy smile. I held back the urge to laugh. Her face was red and her eyes glazed. She was absolutely wasted.

"Tasha! Oh my god I'm so glad you're here, come here and have a drink!" Y/n slurred and I rolled my eyes. "Nope playtimes over." I scolded and she frowned. Valkyrie just laughed.

"Come on loosen up a bit!" She told me and I scoffed. "No I think you guys need some rest." I advised and she blew a raspberry.

"Nah. It's just us, the stars and this beer!" She yelled as she held her arms open to the world. I smiled at her before turning back to my girlfriend who had now scooted over and clung to my leg.

"I'm sleepy." She murmured and I smiled softly as I pet her hair. "I know."

Valkyrie sighed. "Fine. We can call it a night." I was surprised they gave in so quickly. I wasn't complaining though.

"Peggy!" Valkyrie called as she stumbled up and swayed. I moved over to put a hand on her shoulder to keep her stable. "Pegasus!" She called again and whistled. I watched as the horse flew over to us from the grass.

It landed gracefully and Valkyrie ungracefully tumbled over to it and crawled on top. "Ok let's go!" She yelled and I laughed. "There is no way I'm letting you drive! Move it." I demanded as I scooped up Y/n who was now essentially just dead weight. I picked up the beer bottles and put them in a bag on the Pegasus before climbing on.

"Y/n, you have to hold on sweetheart." I whispered to her. She nodded. "Ok you do you. I'll just stay here." Valkyrie yawned and I groaned as she wrapped her arms around my waist, Y/n on my lap, holding onto my neck.

I held onto the reins and bit my lip. This couldn't be so hard right? I wondered. "You can ride a horse Nat?" Y/n asked and I scoffed. "I can do anything." I said back before whipping the reins sending the horse off.

Luckily it knew what to do and just brought us to the ground as I guided it. I sighed in relief before grabbing Y/n and Valkyrie. How did I end up being the babysitter?

We stumbled back into the compound, Thor being the only one left in the kitchen. "Odinson come help me!" I cried and he looked over and laughed. He stood and walked to us, grabbing Valkyrie.

"I can handle this old drunk. Thank you lady Romanoff. Do you need anything else?" He said before grabbing his hammer. I smiled and shook my head. "No I can handle this one. Goodnight." He nodded before heading off to the bedrooms.

I sighed as I turned my attention to Y/n. I sat her on a bar stool and forced her to drink some water. She whined and groaned like a baby and I rubbed my eyes as she flung the water everywhere.

"I'm fine!" She said over and over. "Ok then why don't we just head to bed then?" I asked and she shrugged as she looked away. "What's wrong?" I asked and she smirked at me.

"I'm horny." She told me and my eyes widened.

"Not gonna happen." I said firmly and she groaned again. "Please! Come on I need you!" She pleaded and I laughed.

"No you need some sleep." I told her as I picked her up and carried her to our room. I ignored her as she tried to kiss my neck before giving up and pouting. Within seconds she was tired again and I laid her in our bed. I removed her shoes and jacket before pulling a blanket over her. I left a water and Advil on the bed side table too.

I crawled into bed next to her and kissed her goodnight before laying down and closing my eyes. Not five minutes later I heard her shuffling.

"Nat?" She said quietly. I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. "Yes?" I asked and she shuffled some more. "I don't feel good." She told me and my eyes shot open as I sat up and turned to her.

"Are you gonna be sick?" I asked slightly panicked and she shrugged then nodded. I got out of bed and grabbed her, helping to lead her to the bathroom.

Once we made it, she hung over the toilet as I held her hair back as she puked up everything in her system. I scrunched my face up and flushed the toilet when she was done.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded weakly before sitting and leaning herself against the cold bathroom wall. I got the water and gave it too her. She quickly drank it and shut her eyes as she held her stomach.

Her face was flushed and pale and she looked like a mess. I sighed as I sat next to her and held her hand. I rubbed her back soothingly. "Don't drink so much next time. Ok? Valkyrie isn't like us. Asgardians practically have beer flowing in their veins." I told her and she nodded as she fell into my lap and I stroked her hair.

She threw up twice more before we finally made it back to bed. She was mostly sober by then, but also exhausted and was out cold as her head hit the pillow. She cuddled up into me and I smiled.

The next morning she had a hell of a head ache and vowed to never drink with an Asgardian again.

AN so this is kinda bad but I thought the idea would be good. It's hella late and I need sleep lmao. I didn't proof read this so sorry for mistakes.