Shocking

Actually not really smut just mostly mention of sex and almost sex. Your intense make out with Nat quickly goes south when you get shocked. Literally.

Your POV

"I love you." I murmured against Nat's lips as she pushed me back onto the bed so I was sitting on the edge. She had just gotten back from a mission, still clad in her suit, when she suddenly pounced on me.

I felt her smile against me lips. "I love you too. And I missed you so much." She whispered as she sat on my lap and wrapped her hands around my neck, fingers playing with my hair.

I smiled. "Me too." I said before reconnecting our lips. The kiss turned hot and lustful. Teeth almost clashing as Natasha worked her tongue in my mouth. I moaned softly as she bit my lip. Of course Nat was great at everything, kissing being one of those things.

Her lips were addicting. I found myself craving the feel and taste of them. They just seemed perfect against my own. Soft like rose petals but still firm and skilled.

She turned her head to the side to deepen the kiss further and I spun us, grabbing her waist to pin her down on the bed. She gasped slightly before smiling.

I smiled back as I kissed her again and worked my lips down to her neck where I pecked and kissed her soft warm skin. She sighed contently as one of her hands connected with my hair and pulled when I found the spots she liked most.

I continued to attack her neck and left a few marks that I hoped would be easy to conceal. I didn't worry about it too much though.

I could already feel her chest heaving, her heart already racing. I looked up at her beautiful face, perfect and a little dirty from her mission, and flushed, pink coating her cheeks. Her lips parted in pleasure.

Her eyes fluttered as I worked my hands up from her waist and followed the curve of her sides and breasts before working her arms up and over her hand.

I crawled on top of her as my hands found her wrists and pushed them down over her head. I leaned down to kiss her again.

"You think you can hold me down?" She husked and I chuckled.

"Watch me." I said cockily before tightening my grasp on her wrists. However when I did that I felt a red hot pain shoot up my hands and arms and spark throughout my body and nerves making me tense up.

See I hadn't really been holding on to her wrists at all but rather the gadgets that resided there. Her Widow's Bite, as Tony had called it.

And when I applied more pressure, it triggered them. And they shocked me.

I yelled in pain as I quickly released her and fell to the floor. After disconnecting from them the pain lessened but I still felt a lingering tingle in my muscles as they flexed and spasmed on their own, painfully cramping and seeming to burn like they were on fire.

"Oh my god." Nat scurried off the bed and knelt beside me. She quickly pressed a few buttons on her wrists before reaching down and stroking my face and hair.

"Are you okay?" She asked franticly. I nodded as I closed my eyes and winced when I tried to lift my arms and legs.

"Ouch. Those really do sting."

"No don't move I'll go get help." She told me as she pressed down on my chest.

"No no I'm just a little," I hesitated trying to find a word. "Shocked I guess." She chucked.

"No shit I just electrocuted you with my Widow's Bite. I'm sorry I should have changed first or at least remembered to turn them off." Nat looked away worry and guilt ridden on her once peaceful and lustful face.