Scorched ⚠️

Y/n has fire powers that are heavily tied to her emotions. What happens when things get too hot to handle and she loses control?

Your POV
I could feel it already starting. Deep within me. A restless and hungry feeling. The fire rising within me. I gritted my teeth. I forced it down as Natasha brought it out of me.

She was laying on me, working her shirt off as she kissed my neck. Her lips literally igniting my skin. It tingled as I felt the heat rise higher. Fighting me to be let out.

But I held it in. I forced it into pleasure and worked my way out of my own clothes, admiring Natasha's perfect frame as she was left in only a red lingerie set.

She looked amazing in red. It matched her fiery hair and complimented her deep green eyes. If only she knew how hot she made me. Literally.

I held the sheets, self conscious that my hands were already too hot to the touch. The fire just itching to be let out. I balled them into fists as I tried to focus on her.

The way she moved, her body swaying. The way her light skin glowed in the dark room. I shut my eyes tight as her hands reattached to me. Working their way into all the right places.

She kissed my neck again and then my chest and all over my skin, her hands squeezing and touching the places that made me moan and praise her.

I knew it would be too much. I couldn't handle it. The feelings were too strong and everything she was doing was fanning the flame. Soon it would break free, more than it already had.

But I calmed myself, getting anxious was just another strong emotion, like a big dry log being added as fuel. It would only make it worse.

So I calmed myself down. But then the anxiety came back as I wondered how Nat felt. Was she disappointed I wasn't returning the favor? I didn't want to touch her in case I hurt her.

She knew I had powers, but we had never been this intimate before. And I didn't want to disappoint. But what she didn't know was that I couldn't control my powers sometimes, if they got too bad.

"Oh god.." she murmured and I squirmed as she placed one of my thighs between her legs. Her one hand worked it's way to my core. Like a gust of wind urging you over the edge of a cliff.

"You're so warm." She cooed as her other hand ran over my flushed skin. Warm now but I knew it could hurt her soon.

I just nodded weakly and my stomach dropped when her eyes met mine. Instantly I saw worry in her face and I just smiled as I faked some resemblance of being ok. She must have bought it as just being nerves because she continued.

"Don't worry. I can go slow." She whispered as she leaned down and nestled between my legs.

I gripped the blankets tightly. Oh god.

She worked my panties off and I tensed as she lazily ran her fingers through my folds teasingly. Igniting everything she touched.

It was almost funny. She was the one burning me.

Suddenly her red hot tongue snuck out and stroked me. I groaned and she smiled against me as her hands grabbed my thighs.

She ate me out and worked her fingers until I knew it was too much. The fire inside me, like a flame in a jar. It was begging to be let out, gasping for the air it needed. I figured if I didn't let it breathe it would die out but it only made it more angry and desperate.

I cried out as I felt it consuming me.

"Stop!" I begged as I used all my strength to hold it back. Nat looked up at me in worry. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" She asked.

"No! I just-" I tried desperately but it was too late. It took over. My eyes glowing red as my skin grew hot. The bed steaming and the familiar burn in my hands rising. The bed sheets starting it smoke where I was holding them.

"Ow!" Nat yelped as she quickly released my thighs, now far too hot to touch. I groaned as I tried to pull it back in.

"Hey hey. It's ok. You're gonna be ok." Nat said soothingly as she assessed the situation. "Calm down ok? You're fine. Just breathe. Breathe. Focus." She continued and I opened my eyes when I felt her hands on me again.

"Don't touch me, I'll hurt you." I pleaded but she shook her head. "You'd never hurt me." She said and I took a deep breath. The fire mumbling under its breath, like an angry teenager being sent to their room.

It calmed and retracted back inside of me. Waiting until another outburst.

I sighed, exhausted as I fell against the warm and half charred sheets.

Nat leaned down and kissed my lips, wincing as I burned the more sensitive skin of her lips.

"I'm sorry." I said in a small voice. She cuddled up into me.

"You should have told me." She whispered and I swallowed harshly.

"I know. I just didn't want to disappoint you." I said. "But then I hurt you."

"I'm fine. Just a little burned up. But you could have hurt yourself." She said sadly as she held me closer.

After some tense silence, both of us processing, Nat spoke up.

"You know, Dr. Banner has kinda the same problem, but he's managed to find ways to calm his emotions. Maybe he can help you." She explained and I thought it was actually a good idea. At least I could try.

"That's not a bad idea." I said honestly and she smiled. "Good. But next time tell me if it's too much. We don't have to go that far. We don't even have to do it. You'll never disappoint me I promise." She said as she turned me to look at her. I nodded.

"Thank you. I love you." I whispered and she smiled as she kissed my cheek, my skin hot simply from a blush now.

"I love you too. You're so warm." She chuckled as she clutched me closer and fell asleep on me. I sighed as I drifted off too.

(...)

The next day everyone wanted to know why Nat's hands and lips were red and inflamed. I said I got carried away when we were sparring.

I patched her up and her burns healed quickly, thankfully they weren't too bad and she was more resilient than a normal person.

But I still needed to work on controlling myself before I scorched her again.

AN I honestly don't even know where this idea came from but here it is. I have loads of drafts so expect some more updates tomorrow I think. As always vote and comment!