Detour ⚠️

You and Nat were on a mission. Well were supposed to be on a mission until you took a little detour. Be warned it um, gets steamy.

Your POV

"Eyes on the road!" Nat called from the backseat as she ripped off her shirt and left her black lacy bra on display.

I swallowed hard and looked back at the road, swerving to avoid a car. "Yeah no I got it babe." I said as I cleared my throat.

I snuck a peak in the rear view mirror and saw a flash of her long legs as she slipped off her shorts and started putting on her suit. I gulped again.

"Could you not have changed at the compound? We literally were informed an hour in advance there was plenty of time to prepare." I complained and Nat scoffed. "This is more fun. Why am I distracting you?"

Natasha teased as I met her glowing green eyes in the mirror. I furrowed my brow as I hunched over the wheel. "Yes actually you are." I said honestly. "You should have told me you were horny earlier." She said raising her eyebrows. I met her eyes in the mirror as she winked at me.

She smirked as she took the clip out of her hair and shook her curly red hair loose, like a lion shaking its mane. God how did she look that good right now?

I wanted nothing more than to weave my hands in that hair. I knew exactly what it would smell like too, the new coconut shampoo Natasha had put in our shower. Man I sound like a creep but I needed her.

"God damnit." I heard her mutter under her breath. I looked in the rear view to see her struggling to get the suit on over her foot. "Who thought it was smart to make this so tight?"

I rolled my eyes and listened to her struggling for another minute before I gave up. The look on her face only adding to my need, so serious and focused.

"Friday initiate auto pilot to our destination." I commanded. Natasha looked up puzzled. "Auto pilot initiated." Friday told me.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I jumped over the console and slid into the backseat. "Friday initiate luxury mode for the back seat." I said ignoring Natasha as I sat beside her.

She jumped as the seats began to move and became wider and more comfortable as the foot room increased as well. The windows also darkened and the windshield darkened too.

"What the hell? Why does it do that?" Natasha asked. I scoffed. "Stark is a freaky guy. Of course he has a sex setting in his cars." I explained and her face flushed.

"I'm not even surprised." She stammered and I grabbed her suit she was struggling with before taking it out of her hands. "I thought you would want some help back here you tease." I murmured and she smiled.

"No I had it under control." She joked and I smiled. "Really?" I asked and she shrugged. I turned myself toward her and started to crawl my way over on the seats. She was sitting up and slowly scooted back until her back hit the car door. I worked my way between her legs and ran my hands up them making her shiver.

"Are we really doing this?" She asked quickly and my face fell. "I- did you want to? We don't have-" she cut me off by grabbing my face harshly and pulling me to her lips, kissing me firmly.

"You have no fucking clue how much I want to." She husked and I shivered.

"Then let's just take a little detour." I answered and she smirked before clashing our lips together.

Her hands grabbed my neck as my hands found her back. I worked my hands up and down her bare skin, her still being clad in only black lingerie due to her mid ride backseat change.