Miss me?

Scene from the original Avengers when Cap and Nat take on Loki and Tony shows up being an icon. Reader!Tony but make it gender bent since we wlw here

No Ones POV

The plan was simple. Find Loki in Germany and capture him before he causes more damage. Natasha was in the Quinjet with Steve on the ground to get Loki.

But it soon became obvious that Loki was going to be a little more than they could handle. Natasha was starting to get nervous when she couldn't find a clean shot at Loki and when all she could see was Steve being tossed around.

Then she heard faint music coming over the PA system. She furrowed her brow as she listened intently.

"Agent Romanoff. You miss me?"

Natasha couldn't help the smile that came to her face at the familiar cocky and smooth voice coming over the comms. The screen began blinking with PA system override as Shoot to thrill began playing loudly over the speaker system.

Everyone stood back for a second, confused at the music when Y/n came flying in in the Iron man suit. She shot Loki in the chest, knocking him away from Steve.

"Make your move reindeer games." She said harshly as Steve stood up and brushed off. He came up beside her.

Loki's eyes flashed between them before he sighed and put down his armor. It faded away as he dropped the staff and put his hands up.

"Good move." She said as Y/n also dropped her weapons. They stood for a moment to catch their breath.

"Stark." Steve said firmly.

"Captain." Y/n responded with a nod.

"Always know how to make an entrance huh?" Natasha said as she landed the jet and they all boarded.

Y/n strapped Loki in as Steve stood to the side and watched. He walked to the controls to check the status of the mission.

"Of course." Y/n said before removing her helmet to reveal her signature smirk. She smiled at Natasha before walking over.

She sighed as she leaned against the wall of the jet and looked out the windshield.

"Seeing anything?" Fury's voice came through. "Not a word." Nat answered. "Just get him here. We're low on time."

"You're looking marvelous as always Romanoff." Y/n said and Natasha scoffed. "Same to you. What is that, Mark 1 million?" She asked gesturing to the suit.

Y/n chuckled. "Yeah something like that."

"Fury got you roped into this too?" Nat asked finally turning to Y/n. "Yep, no matter how insufferable I am, I am still a genius with an iron man."

Natasha smiled. "I did miss you." She admitted and
Y/n gave her a bashful glance.

"I missed you too Nat." Y/n said and Natasha gave her a genuine smile before sighing.

"Don't go all soft on me Stark. I'm glad you're on the mission." Natasha said and Y/n scoffed.

"It's always a pleasure working with you Agent." She respond before walking off to talk more to Steve. Natasha smiled before refocusing on driving.

AN I'm aliveeee! Yeah idk I've had a few drafts saved so enjoy I suppose..