Morning After

After an intense and lust filled night, Y/N and Nat wake up together. Just some cuteness and implied smut I guess.

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I cursed myself for forgetting to turn it off. We didn't have to be up early today since Nat and I didn't have work. But naturally last night I was too distracted to shut it off.

"Turn it off." I heard Nat grumble and I cringed as I shut it off and pulled the sheet up higher over myself since it was cold.

"Sorry babe." I told her and she just groaned and rolled back over. I admired her body and curves underneath the loose t shirt she had thrown on from last night. I also smirked as I ran my finger over the faint hickeys I left on her neck.

She shivered under my touch and squirmed away. "Your hands are so cold!" She whined. "Oh are they?" I asked teasingly as I reached out and rubbed her back. Her back arched away from me and she gasped.

"Stop touching me!" She laughed and I laughed too as I tried to pull her closer. "That's not what you wanted last night." I teased and she rolled over and glared at me.

I smiled and she came over to me and I snuggled up against her. She ran her fingers through my hair slowly and I hummed in contentment.

"I kinda wish you shut off that stupid alarm last night." She murmured and I sighed. "I'm sorry. I was a little preoccupied." I quipped and she smirked.

"It's not my fault." She whispered and I snaked a hand under her shirt to splay it out on her warm stomach. "Oh it most definitely was." I told her and she just rolled her eyes before shutting them again as I traced her skin.

My fingers found the scar on her stomach from where she was shot a long time ago and I sighed as I traced it.

We both knew how dangerous our lives were but the scar was just a huge eye opener to how fast it could all end.

"I'm okay." She whispered and I looked up at her face, but her eyes were still shut.

"I know. It's just slightly worrying that you've been shot a bunch of times." I told her and she chuckled.

"They're just bullets. They won't stop me." She said quietly. "I would never leave you." She whispered before kissing my head softly.

I smiled and kissed her neck as that's where my head was placed. She hummed happily before wrapping her arms around me tighter.

"We should take more days off." She told me and I giggled. Soon enough we were back to sleep.