Welcome Back Agent

You are Tony Starks daughter, and this takes place many years after Endgame. You grow up without your dad and you work with the Avengers to take care of the Infinity Stones. You find a way to free the souls in the Soul Stone.

Your POV
It happened many years ago. I was 5 when he died. When he gave his life up for everyone else, just like many other hero's during the war against Thanos.

But a many of those hero's came back. They disappeared in the blip but were brought back to life. Others weren't as lucky though, much like my father. Loki and Heimdall were murmured early on. Nebula and Gamora's alternate time line selves were also killed.

Even Vision gave himself up to try and defeat Thanos. Lucky for us, Dr. Banner and I were able to bring him back by fixing the technology that made him up with the help of Shuri who was a pro when it can to vibranium. We just needed the Mind Stone to fix him.

But there was someone else, who gave their life to save everyone. Natasha Romanoff.

Fury told me she wanted this, she didn't want to be here. He said she was a great hero. That there was nothing else she truly had to live for other than the Avengers. That always made me sad. I wished I could give her something to live for.

My father had talked about her, apparently they were both enemies and great friends. My mom said she was unlike anyone she had every met. She could do so many things and be so many different people. Fury told me she had a bad past. I even spoke to Clint and he cried as he described his best friend to me.

But that's just it. That's what everyone told me. I never heard it from her myself. And I wanted nothing more than to bring her back. I could bring Vision back. I couldn't bring my own father back, but maybe I had a chance of bringing her back.

I worked closely with Fury. I made myself a suit, based off my fathers but that was better and more designed for me. He said it was dangerous. But I told him I wasn't a kid anymore. I hadn't been for a long time.

I worked hard for years. Focused on finding the stone. There was no way to get it without sacrificing someone you loved. But I found a way.

In the end, I had to defeat the Red Skull once and for all. I fought with Bucky and Sam who were avenging Steve.

Once the Red Skull was released from his curse of protecting the stone, it was now within reach. It almost cost me my life, but technology had improved and I was strong enough to hold one stone. My father was nearly strong enough to hold 6, I could do this.

But now we had to find how to get the souls trapped inside back. The saying was always a soul for a soul. Natasha's life for the Soul Stone.

So now we had to return the Soul Stone to undo the trade. Like a receipt, a return. When you return something you don't want you get your money back. So that's was Sam, Bucky and I did.

We took the Soul Stone and threw it over the cliff on Vormir. The explosion almost killed us. There was just one thing we hadn't thought of. There were hundreds of souls in that Stone.

And when it was returned many people, aliens, beings emerged from the light.

All their souls flying off into space back to there bodies, were they should be.

We rushed back to earth after getting a call from Fury.

"You need to see this." His excited deep voice said through the comms.

I couldn't hold back my excitement when we returned to the compound. Nat had been buried in the compound. And in light of the mission we had made a small shelter around her gravesite in case she came back. And when we returned we watched through a camera as she awoke, gasping and shaking.

She slowly calmed down and looked around herself. She made it to the door where Fury and I met her when she opened it.

"What happened?" She asked completely in shock. I smiled weakly as I opened my arms.

"Welcome back Agent. I think you've had a terrible fall." I added humorously. She smiled as she squinted at me. Then a look of realization took over her face.

"Y/n? Oh my god you're so much older. You look just like your father." She added softly as tears filled our eyes. I nodded as she flung herself into my arms. I held her close as Fury watched.

She slowly calmed down and Fury and I explained what had happened. What she had missed. And what a hero she had become.

I explained that the Avengers had mostly disbanded, much to her disappointment. "Tony's gone?" She had whispered and I told her the story of his death and how he had saved us.

I told her about Steve too as she listened quietly, eyes dark and sad. But she smiled happily as she learned he had finally gotten to live his life.

"I knew he had his heart set on her." She told me. Steve had passed peacefully not long after he had returned the stones and passed his legacy to Sam.

"But why bring me back? I deserved what happened to me. I wanted it to happen." She said frustrated. I just chuckled.

"Maybe there's more left for you here." I whispered before giving her a peck on her cheek. I don't know why but it felt right. She looked at me shocked as she blushed.

"Now come on. A few of the guys have been dying to see you again."

AN honestly I feel like this is written kinda bad but I liked the concept 🤷‍♀️