Hide the Zucchini

From Ultron: you're an avenger and are helping to defeat Ultron. You have powers that allow you to manipulate the organic matter around you, like the air and earth.

Your POV

"Romanoff. You and Banner better not being playing hide the zucchini." Tony mocked through the comms.

"Relax shellhead not all of us can fly." Natasha answered back.

"And you can't hide what you don't have to begin with." I muttered and Tony chuckled. "That was rude." Banner said back, before he turned to Hulk.

I focused on the air and let it take me higher. I fly around the floating city and spotted Nat fending off a few robots. I stopped mid air and closed my eyes as I focused on the earth. I whipped my fists up in the air and launched the robots with stone columns that I formed.

Natasha looked up into the sky and smiled when she saw me. "Your ride is here." I called as I drifted down.

"Thank god. I'm tired of walking." She said as I landed next to her. I smiled warmly at her before opening my arms. She quickly clung to me, wrapping her arms tightly around me. I couldn't help myself, I hugged her back and held her close for a moment, before I took a deep breath.

"Ok hold on tight." I whispered as I shut my eyes and focused again. "I already got that covered." She said as she held me tighter and rested her face on my chest.

She yelped and giggled as we took off and I started heading towards the church where the others were. The air whipping her hair around. "Any way you can land this rock?" She asked me and I sighed. "No, I'm not strong enough. We can't risk it." She nodded.

"Don't worry I already have a plan. You just have to show up here. Where's Banner?" Tony asked harshly and I chuckled.

"Don't worry your boyfriend is fine. He's headed your way." I answered as I looked out and saw a trail of dust rising as the Hulk bounded toward the church.

"Very funny. But I already have someone back at home. Plus I don't need another reason for Natasha to hate me." Tony's strained voice came through as Natasha and I heard fighting in the background.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "I hate you because I love you Tony." She murmured and I smiled.

But I frowned as I thought about it more. "Are you and Bruce a real thing?" I asked her and by the look on her face I realized that I had asked too much. That wasn't my business. "Look no you don't have to answer that. Just don't worry about it."

I quickly added and her eyes softened. "Thank you." She mumbled and she kissed my cheek, making a blush rise to my skin. "And thanks for the ride too." She added as we descended into the church. She hesitated before letting me go and gave my hand one final squeeze before going to stand with the others.

I noticed Clint give her a look before flashing his eyes to me. Nat scoffed as she looked away from him and smiled.

I flew up and stayed by Visions side. Everyone else grouped up as Ultron flew down to us. This was gonna be tough.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor shouted and Ultrons army of robots grouped up behind him. Cap sighed. "You had to ask."

"How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron asked as he finished his monologue. Tony chuckled.

"Like the old man said. Together."

🖤Natasha Romanoff x Reader Oneshots❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara