Natalia

Saw this in a Tik Tok and thought it was hella cute. You call Nat by her full name.

Your POV

I smiled, holding back a giggle as I sat on the couch and turned to Nat who was peacefully eating a salad in the kitchen.

"Hey Natalia?" I asked as I put on a poker face.

Nat looked up at me both in horror and confusion. I almost never called her anything but Nat, babe or some other pet name. And I definitely almost never called her Natasha. And I'm sure she hadn't been called Natalia in a long long time.

"Can you get me a drink please?" I asked nonchalantly.

She furrowed her eyebrows and I watched as her mouth fell open and her worried eyes scanned my face. She put her fork down and blinked a few times.

"What did you call me?" She asked softly, both dumbfounded and lost. I held back a smile at how cute her lost puppy face looked.

"Natalia?" I said again, I leaned forward and raised my eyebrows.

Her jaw slackened again as she swallowed harshly and started to stuttered.

"Am I in trouble?" I didn't answer and I could see her soul leave her body.

"Is it- what did I- what day is it? Did I forget something?" She asked voice clouded with worry as she turned and scanned the calendar.

After not seeing a problem she turned back to me and looked at me desperately. "Are you mad at me? Why did you call me Natalia?"

I almost broke so I sat there completely still and silent.

"Dorogoy, speak to me!" She whined desperately and I broke out laughing as I said.

"Thats your name isn't it? Natalia can I have a drink?" I asked still giggling. Natasha's face dropped as she glared at me. She got up and slowly walked over, a smirk pulling at her lips as she quickly picked me up and held me close, as I squealed.

"You aren't mad?" She asked again and I smiled as I told her no.

"Don't do that! I was worried." She mumbled as she laughed. I turned and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry. I love you." I told her. She sighed.

"You don't like Natalia?" I asked and she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I haven't been called that is ages. Natalia is just not who I am anymore." She said and I smiled softly before kissing her again.

"I'm sorry I won't prank you again." I told her as I wrapped my arms and legs around her body. She scoffed.

"Ok I forgive you. Now come here!" She yelled and laughed as she kissed me again. Then she walked us to the kitchen and sat me in the counter before she grabbed me a soda and sat back down to finish her salad.

Short and sweet but idk I liked it.  Same as always vote and leave a suggestion if you want. I already have way more views than I ever expected this story to have lmao