Attention

I saw this on some twitter thread and I thought it might be kinda cute.

Natasha's POV

I had been sitting on Y/N's bed for almost an hour, reading through boring paperwork that I didn't even need to be doing.

I was already completely drained from a long stake out mission I had been on with Clint and I had come home expecting a nice shower and some cuddling before going to bed. But instead I walked in and remembered it was Friday.

The designated game day for most of the boys and
Y/N of course.

And she had currently been playing for god knows how long, her and Tony yelling and cursing at Steve while Thor laughed in the background. I had heard Wanda and Carol playing too before they both signed off.

Either way I sighed and flopped down on the bed, ready for sleep. I glanced at the clock.

1:26 AM. I groaned knowing I had to be up tomorrow too.

"Babe..." I whined. I was usually never like this and when confronted about it I would deny it. But around Y/N I was completely free. And so I whined for attention.

"Hold on one sec Steven- yeah princess?" She asked me as she moved one side of the head set.

"Come to bed dorogoy." I pleaded and she laughed at something I heard come in through the headset.

"We're almost done with this game though." She said back to me and I frowned and groaned.

She snickered again. "What?" I asked a little harshly. "Tony I'm not gonna say that." Y/N laughed and I pouted. "No tell me what he said." I said firmly as a smile tugged on my lips.

"Do you want me to die?!" She exclaimed back to Tony and I could hear him laughing through the head set.

"He said you sound like a cute little baby. And he said you're being too needy and it's hurting his soul." Y/N repeated Tony's words. I scoffed.

"Tell Tony to shut the fuck up. All I want is for my girlfriend to come to bed and sleep instead of being a zombie." I said as I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. I was over this and I knew exactly what to do.

Now I happened to have been trained to have a very specific skill set. One of those skills, although self taught, was seduction.

I had mostly used that once when I had to get close to Stark back when Fury assigned me to him when he was sick. That was actually the first time I had met Tony. I'm still glad we never actually kissed or anything. Thank god for Pepper, or else I think he really would have made a move.

That's besides the point though. The point was to get me the attention I deserved. So I stood up and stalked over to Y/n as I held back a grin.

"Fine. You don't want to give me attention maybe I'll give you some." I mumbled as I stood behind the chair she was sitting in and placed my hands on her shoulders before rubbing gently.

I felt her shoulders started shaking with a chuckle before I leaned down and kissed behind her ear and down her neck, quickly making her shut up.

I kissed her neck and sucked a small hickey on the back before moving my hands over her shoulders and down her arms before bringing them up again.

I felt Y/n sigh before I pulled away and muted the headset. I then walked around the chair and crawled my way onto her lap, facing towards her with my legs on either side.

I smiled as Y/n's face flushed at the compromising position and I placed my hands on her shoulders again as I leaned forward and placed my face in her neck to kiss the skin from the front.

I slowly tilted my head up and brushed my nose against her neck making her giggle. "When I ask for attention I mean it." I stated as I grabbed her shoulders suddenly and used the leverage to grind my hips down into her lap making her whimper.

I leaned my head back down and tucked my head to her chest as I listened to her rapid heart rate. It was surprisingly easy to get her worked up.

I felt her hands put the controller down before she set one on my thigh, holding me in place as she rubbed her hand up and down and used the other to unmute the mic.

"Sorry boys I got to go." She said quickly and from my much closer position I heard Tony and Steve's voices.

"Ok good night Y/n" Steve said.

"Bullshit. Tell Natasha to put a cork in it and get over to the base and help me." I heard Tony say rudely and I could see the evident desire to keep playing flash over my girlfriends eyes.

"Hold on Tony I'm coming." Y/n said.

I frowned and grasped her shoulders tighter before whispering to her again. "You won't be if you don't hang up right now." I husked and Y/n gulped.

"Actually I really do have to go Tony I'm sorry." I heard Tony yell as I assumed he died.

"Fine be that way. Thor and I got this covered I guess." Tony huffed.

"Yeah I'm gonna go too. I'm beat. Goodnight guys." Steve said and heard a click as he hung up.

"Whatever just make sure you hang up this time Y/n. I don't wanna hear you guys making out again." Thor grumbled and I furrowed my eye brows as I looked up at Y/n. "That makes one of us. I honestly would love to here it." Tony laughed at his own joke and I blushed.

I mouthed a "what" as she said a final goodbye and hung up. She laughed. "Yeah once I left the mic on and they all teased me for a week." She said and I punched her arm.

"Ow. Hey that wasn't nice. It was only one time." She pouted. I sighed as I got off her lap and smiled shaking my head.

"Hey where are you going? It was just getting good?" She asked puzzled as I climbed into the bed and snuggled up under the blankets.

"Oh no I'm not in the mood for sex anymore. You took too long sorry." I said completely unfazed and calmly.

I heard Y/n groan as she got up and walked to the bed. "Come on Tasha." She said as she climbed in behind me and snuggled into my back. I felt her hands start to rub my sides.

"No I don't want too." I said matter of factly. "Are you really mad? Because I'm sorry I just get carried away and loose track of time sometimes." Y/n said sincerely. I sighed. How come she was always so cute?

"Ok I guess I forgive you. But still no sex." I said as I rolled over to face her and I hugged into her chest. I felt her heart beating again and I smiled as she sighed.

"Why?" She asked quietly. "Because I was never in the mood to begin with. I just wanted attention and to cuddle." I said quietly back and Y/n chuckled.

"Oh Nat." She sighed. "Please would you stop seducing me then. It's really quite frustrating." She said chuckling and I clicked my tongue before placing a soft kiss on her jawline.

"Fine. I guess." I said as I hugged her closer and sighed contently. "Long day at work? You seem tired." Y/n asked and I nodded. "A stake out with Clint. We sat there for 3 hours before Fury told us we were at the wrong building. Then we moved to the right one and sat there for 3 hours until Fury told us the target had already left and that SHIELD had to track them down again." I said quickly and Y/n rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry baby. Why didn't you just say so? Now I feel like I neglected you." Y/n whispered as she kissed the top of my head. I smiled.

"Because it's nothing I couldn't handle. And besides it's funny watching you play video games. I just forgot it was Friday. Sorry if I was being needy." I told her.

"Please needy Natasha is the most adorable thing ever." Y/n chuckled and I frowned. "I'm not
adorable." I mumbled and Y/n laughed again.

"Sure babe. Good night. I love you."

"I love you too dorogoy."

AN so yeah that was kinda shitty but there it is. Please vote if you enjoyed and feel free to give any suggestions if you have them! I'll try to write them and I can keep them anonymous if you want. Also dorogoy loosely means my dear or darling in Russian. It's kinda like a pet name.