Part 1..

Today was just another Saturday, but what was different is that summer has finally started and you already graduated from High School a few days ago. Being in the United States was boring, you just wanted to travel the world. Men in the United States were absolute trash since all they wanted was just a quicky. Maybe all men weren't like that but you haven't met a single one who actually wants a relationship and goes on cute dates, goes dancing under the moonlight, goes to the fair and ride all the rides and eat as much food that your tummy allowed.

You just wanted the sweet love that you read from fanfictions in multiple apps. You were honestly just a sucker for love. But honestly, you would want the type of men in Spanish soap operas. The Latin men were so romantic towards the main character and it made you jealous. They would dedicate them songs, bring them flowers, dance with them, express their feelings and such. If only men like that existed, but overall today was going to be fun!

One of your closest friends invited you to a "Quinceañera" and honestly, you were ecstatic! You haven't been to one in a hot minute, dancing was one of your favorite things to do. You felt the flow of the music go through your whole body, it was just overall fun. You immediately cleaned your apartment and you then took a shower. You recently bought a sparkly dress, it was a little extra for a Quinceañera since it could take away the attention of the birthday girl. 

But this was the best excuse to finally wear it! It was a gold sparkly dress that barley reached your knees. The dress was skin-tight showing off your body figure, the sleeves were cut into multiple stands that were attached to the wrists of the sleeves. You then took a picture and sent it to your friend that invited you to the Quinceañera. Your friend Litzy then responded saying "Damn B! You are looking hot! If you'll be extra so will I!" Your friend said as you then smiled at her text.

(How the dress looks like)