Chapter Thirty-five

The Heretic's Special Treatment

"Aah!" Shawn yelped in surprise, only to wince in pain afterward.

The owner of the exuberant golden eyes softly crooned, "Hey, hey, take it easy. Your injuries are severe and yet to heal."

"What...?" Shawn tried to speak, but was hushed by a finger placed on his lips.

"Don't speak or move unnecessarily, lest risk opening up the stitches." The boy felt a pair of warm soft hands gently hold him down after the voice informed.

The angelic voice was so soothing and welcoming that for that briefest moment, Shawn forgot the excruciating pain in his chest. Little by little, his eyes regained clarity only to see a perky complexion of soft and feminine chin. Well-defined to a perfect oval shaped face that was too hard to forget. The person hovering over him was none other than the beautiful Princess Catlin Lian!

Her spellbinding eyes studied him with concern. Shawn's heart palpitated madly with both anxiety and interest. The girl was keenly examining him like some rare art piece. Her supple lips soon formed a thin line, hiding another expression apart from the previous concern. Shawn could only stare back dazedly.

Their faces were so close they could feel each other's breaths. Her sweet body fragrance enthralled the boy lying under. Whenever the Princess's gaze trailed to his lips, her breathing would slightly quicken and cheeks redden. Those eyes communicated something that Shawn remained clueless about. All of a sudden, his thumping heart froze when her moist soft lips interlaced with his.

The out of the blue kiss took Shawn by complete surprise. He just gaped up at her in utter bewilderment. His mind was swiveling fast with numerous thoughts and questions. Then again, the unbelievable truth was right in front of him. The unattainable Princess Catlin Lian was in fact kissing him!

The kiss was delicately slow and gentle. It was so passionately sweet and directly aroused Shawn's body and soul. Soon enough, he began moving his lips in synchronization. Then as if on cue, Catlin deepened the kiss and pulled them both into a sweet bliss. The pleasure was too consuming that Shawn was clueless on when the Princess had straddled his waist. Neither did he care. All he wanted was to relish in this heavenly moment.

Their tongues rolled and twisted together in a passionate French kiss. Shawn reached out to caress her silky golden hair. He then grabbed the back of her neck and pulled the Princess into him. The other free hand slithered down her slender back like a hungry snake and settled just above her plump bums. Those curious fingers couldn't help kneading the scrumptious soft flesh and stirred a muffled moan from the girl.

In return, Catlin grinded her hips against the boy's waist and hardened his member, which had long risen to the unexpected occasion. It should be known that Shawn was inexperienced in the matters of the flesh, and only moved on basic instinct.

Currently, he was only wearing some loose pants, probably lent to him since his navy tunic robes were ruined. The Princess had only donned on a black silk dress. The cloth was so light it felt like she was wearing nothing at all. These factors aroused Shawn to absolute optimum without question.

Soon they broke off the kiss to catch their breaths. The air was suffocating thick with intense hot romance. This was by far Shawn's first real kiss, and it was stolen by this unrivaled beauty. He wasn't complaining though. This would be a dream come true for any man. So in some sense, Shawn was living the dream.

 So in some sense, Shawn was living the dream