How they find you

~ Megatron ~ 

One morning while Megatron was on the bridge with Soundwave and some Vehicons Soundwave picked up a life signal. He realized that it was some sort of Cybertronian escape pod. Megatron raised an optic brow when Soundwave walked over to him. Soundwave showed Megatron the signal on his visor.

"You never cease to disappoint me, Soundwave. Since Starscream is unreliable I will go see who has landed." Megatron said, praising Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded his helm before he turned back to what he was doing. Megatron turned around and walked out of the bridge. Once he was on the flight deck he transformed and flew away. Thankfully, the escape pod was nearby. As he transformed and landed near the pod he saw how small it was.

"Strange." Megatron said to himself as he walked over to the damaged pod.

The door to the pod was cracked open a little. Megatron carefully removed the door and saw you. As you came out of stasis you opened your optics and saw a large gray mech. You looked up at him curiously with your O/c optics. Normally Megatron would have just offlined you like he did with the other sparklings as they were sent away from Cybertron, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"Hello there, little one." Megatron said as he picked you up.

You made clicking and chirping sounds as you looked up at the strange mech who picked you up. Megatron knew what he had to do, so he commed Soundwave for a groundbridge. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

One night while Starscream was taking a moonlit flight he picked up a strange life signal. He tried to ignore it, but his curiosity got the better of him. He searched around for a while before he found the place where the signal was coming from. Once he was on the ground he saw a small Cybertronian pod without a door. He quietly walked over to the pod, gasping in shock when he saw you staring up at him.

"A- a sparkling!" Starscream said as he picked you up.

You looked up at the Cybertronian who picked you up, thinking that they were a femme with a mech's voice. You made happy clicking and chirping sounds as Starscream held you. Starscream had a better look at you and realized that you were a seeker sparkling. He quickly checked something else and found out that you were a femling. He decided to keep you and raise you as his daughter.

"Don't worry, little one. I will raise you as if you were my own." Starscream said softly, his sire coding coming online.

        ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

As Soundwave searched in a forest for a relic he deployed Lazerbeak so that he could fly around. Everyone always thought that he was completely emotionless, but that wasn't true. When he finally found the pod he realized that it was a sparkling pod, not a relic pod. He quickly knelt down and carefully opened the pod. When he opened the pod you slowly came out of stasis.

Lazerbeak flew over to see what was going on. As you slowly opened your optics Soundwave took his visor off so that he wouldn't scare you. As you looked up at the dark mech he picked you up. He decided to do something that he hadn't done in thousands of years.

"Hello there, little one." Soundwave said, his voice raspy after not using it in a long time.

You smiled as you looked up at him. Soundwave smiled as he looked down at you. He refused to leave you or offline you, so he decided to keep you as his own and raise you. Lazerbeak chirped happily as he looked at you.