When you need a bath

~ Megatron ~

When Megatron took you to an energon mine with him one day he decided to let you explore the area around the mine. However, he wasn't expecting you to find a mud puddle to play in. So here he was, washing you. He didn't expect you to like your bath so much.

"For such a young femling I did not know that you could get so dirty so quickly." Megatron said as he washed the dried mud off of you.

You giggled, smiling up at your sire innocently. You splashed around, getting everything around you wet. Megatron ended up getting wet, but he didn't mind. He was thankful that he had his own private washracks. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

"Y/C/n, you need a bath! You reek of that black and white creature!" Starscream said as he tried to get you in the tub.

"No!" You said stubbornly.

What started out as a nature walk ended up as a nightmare. Earlier that day Starscream took you out on a walk in some forest. He thought that letting you walk on your own was a good idea, but he soon realized that it was a mistake. You had somehow found a skunk and startled it, causing it to spray you. So here you were, getting a bath.

When Starscream finally got you in the tub you started splashing around. You decided that baths were kind of fun. Starscream used something that Knockout gave him to get the skunk smell off of you. He prayed to Primus that you would smell better soon.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When Soundwave had a day off of work he thought that it would be fun to teach you how to paint. However, he wasn't expecting you to paint yourself like a rainbow. He liked rainbows, but he preferred that you didn't look like one. Thankfully, he had his own private washracks. Once he got the tub ready he placed you in it.

You splashed the water around a little, but not enough to cause a mess. Soundwave smiled as he gently scrubbed the rainbow paint off of you. Since his berthroom door was locked he didn't have his visor on.

"I think it's best to wait to teach you how to paint." Soundwave said, laughing a little.

"Why?" You asked your sire curiously.

"Because you're a messy little femme." Soundwave replied, washing more paint off of you.

You smiled as you splashed around a little more. Once you were clean Soundwave took you out of the tub and dried you off. As he dried you off he drained the tub.

        ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

"Y/C/n, what did you get into?! You're such a mess!" Knockout said in shock as he turned to look at you. 

Since he had the day off Knockout decided to take you out to have some one on one time. However, he wasn't expecting you to get dirty. He commed Soundwave for an emergency groundbridge that went straight to his private washracks. As soon as he carried you through the groundbridge he started filling the tub. Once the tub was ready he placed you in it.

"Dirty?" You asked your sire curiously as he started washing you.

"Yes, very dirty. You need to be clean, like me." Knockout said, smiling.

You decided to have some fun and started splashing around in the tub. You ended up splashing your sire, causing him to make a shrieking sound. He was upset that you splashed him. However, he couldn't stay mad at you when you gave him the puppy dog pout.

       ________________________________

~ Breakdown and Airachnid ~ 

When Breakdown tried to teach you a simple prank that involved glitter he wasn't expecting it to backfire. However, it did and now you were all sparkly. He took you to his and Airachnid's berthroom to get you cleaned up. But he wasn't expecting his lover to already be in their berthroom.

"Breakdown, what did you do to Y/C/n?" Airachnid asked as soon as she saw you.

"Nothing…" Breakdown said awkwardly.

"Gitter!" You said happily.

Airachnid rolled her optics as she went into the private washracks. After she filled the tub, Breakdown put you in. She made Breakdown wash you since it was his fault that you were covered in glitter. Breakdown promised her that he wouldn't teach you any more pranks.

       ________________________________

~ Dreadwing ~ 

One day while Dreadwing was trying to feed you, you ended up somehow making a mess of yourself. You were so messy that he had to give you a bath. After he filled the tub and put you in you relaxed.

"Do you like this?" Dreadwing asked you as he washed the energon off of your chassis.

"Yea." You replied, smiling up at your sire.

Dreadwing was glad that you weren't too dirty and that your bath was quick. After he drained the tub and dried you off he put you down for your nap.

      ________________________________

~ Shockwave ~ 

One day while you were helping your sire out in his lab you accidentally spilled something on yourself. Shockwave saw the mess you made and carried you to his private washracks. After he filled the tub he put you in and started washing you.

"Y/C/n, you need to be more careful. You shouldn't be getting yourself dirty, either." Shockwave said, lightly scolding you.

"Yes siwe." You said, not happy about your bath.

Shockwave quickly washed you, not wanting to be away from his lab for very long. After he drained the tub and dried you off he put you in your playpen. You were happy that your sire at least found you some new toys to play with.

       ________________________________

~ Predaking ~ 

When Predaking took you on an outing somewhere he wasn't expecting it to start raining. You had gotten muddy, so when you both got back to the Nemesis he transformed and took you to the washracks. 

"Y/C/n, hold still. You are very muddy." Predaking said as he tried washing you.

You giggled, thinking your sire was playing a game with you. You happily splashed around in the water. When Predaking finally got you to stay still he was finally able to wash you. He made a mental note to never go anywhere rainy or muddy again.

      ________________________________

~ 5t3v3 ~ 

"Y/C/n, I don't know how you got so dirty." 5t3v3 said as he quickly carried you to the washracks.

When 5t3v3 picked you up from the med bay after he had been out scouting for energon he was shocked to see that you were covered in dirt. Breakdown, who had been sparkling sitting you, had decided to take you out on an adventure. Unfortunately it resulted in you getting dirty. As 5t3v3 snuck to the washracks with you he had to be careful not to be seen by anyone. Once he got to his destination he ran in and started a bath for you. 

You had only one other bath and that was months ago. You were curious about what your sire was doing. 5t3v3 quickly put you in the tub and started bathing you. You didn't squirm around too much since you liked the feeling of taking a bath. Once you were washed and dried 5t3v3 snuck you back to his berthroom.