They bring you to the Nemesis

~ Megatron ~ 

After Megatron boarded the Nemesis via groundbridge he called everyone for a meeting. When everyone got to the bridge they couldn't believe their optics. No one expected Megatron to be holding you. They knew what he had done to the other sparklings. 

"Knockout, scan this sparkling." Megatron ordered, holding you out.

Knockout nodded his helm and scanned you. He found nothing wrong with you except mild malnourishment. He couldn't believe that he was seeing an actual sparkling.

"She's in good condition, Lord Megatron. But she's slightly malnourished." Knockout said.

"Good. Go get her some low grade energon." Megatron told Knockout.

"Yes, Lord Megatron." Knockout said before hurrying out of the bridge.

"Decepticons, this will be my femling and your princess. Anyone who tries to harm her will be immediately offlined." Megatron said, carefully holding you up for everyone to see.

"What use is a sparkling? Surely you aren't serious?" Starscream asked Megatron.

"Oh, but I am, Starscream." Megatron sneered.

Starscream's wings went down and his optics widened in fear. He quickly left the bridge, hoping to avoid Megatron's wrath. You looked at everyone, making their sparks melt.

        _______________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When Starscream eventually got back to the Nemesis he managed to avoid Megatron. He quickly went to the med bay where he saw Knockout and Breakdown tidying things up. 

"Knockout, I need you to scan this femling." Starscream said, placing you on the med berth.

"Where did you find her?" Knockout asked Starscream, grabbing his scanner.

"I found her in a sparkling pod." Starscream replied. 

Knockout turned his scanner on and scanned you a couple of times. He smiled when he didn't find anything wrong with you. You looked up at the three mechs curiously.

"She's in perfect health." Knockout said happily.

"Thank you, Knockout." Starscream said softly.

Knockout smiled at his friend before he went to get a bottle of low grade energon for you. He knew that you would need to refuel as soon as possible. 

        _______________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

As Soundwave put his visor back on Lazerbeak attached himself to his master. Soundwave opened a groundbridge and walked through. He made sure that the other half of the groundbridge would open in the med bay. When he stepped out of the groundbridge he saw that Knockout was ready.

"Alright Sou- a sparkling!" Knockout said as Soundwave closed the groundbridge and put you on the med berth.

Knockout immediately grabbed his scanner and turned it on. Soundwave just stood next to the med berth and watched you. You weren't quite sure what to think of the situation. When a large gray mech walked into the room you were scared of him.

"She seems to be in good health. I'll go get a bottle of low grade energon." Knockout said as he went to the back room.

Soundwave noticed your nervousness and carefully picked you up. You gripped onto his plating with your tiny servos. 

"Soundwave, I take it you plan on taking care of this femling?" Megatron asked Soundwave.

Soundwave nodded his helm. Megatron knew that Soundwave was a good multitasker, so he already knew that you wouldn't be a problem.