You meet their enemy

~ Megatron ~

One afternoon while you and your sire were out somewhere you were laughing and running around. Megatron smiled as he watched you have fun. The day started out perfectly, but that soon changed when you ran into someone's stabilizer. You looked up and saw a mech that most certainly was not your sire. 

"Hello there, little one. Are you lost?" Optimus softly asked you.

You looked up at the mech curiously, not sure what to think of him. When Megatron saw who was standing in front of you he became angry. Optimus saw Megatron and was worried about your safety.

"Optimus, leave my femling alone!" Megatron growled angrily.

"Megatron, you are endangering this femling." Optimus said defensively.

"Y/C/n, it's best if you went to go hide." Megatron said, looking down at you.

"Okie siwe." You said as you went to go find somewhere to hide.

"Now, let's finish this." Megatron said as he drew his sword.

Optimus transformed his servos into blasters, getting ready to fight. He would rescue you from Megatron no matter what. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

One afternoon while Starscream thought Megatron was away he decided that it was safe enough for you to be out. However, things took a turn for the worst when Starscream brought you into the bridge.

"Ah, Starscream. I see that the rumors are true." Megatron said as he turned to face his SIC.

"Megatron, it's not what it looks like!" Starscream said in defense.

"Really? Well then maybe you would like to explain what that sparkling is doing aboard my ship." Megatron seethed.

"N-nothing my Lord!" Starscream said nervously.

You got scared and went to go hide. Starscream wanted to get away and hide you, but he was too late. Megatron walked over to Starscream and grabbed him by the neckcables.

"Prepare for your punishment." Megatron said darkly as he lifted Starscream into the air.

        ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

One day while Soundwave was out looking for a relic he decided to bring you with him. You were ecstatic to finally go on a real mission with your sire. Soundwave made sure to pack some snacks for you, just in case you got hungry. However, he wasn't expecting to run into Wheeljack. 

"So, we meet again." Wheeljack said as his mask slid into place and he drew his katanas.

You looked at the multi-colored mech curiously, wondering who he was and how he knew your sire. Wheeljack saw you and wondered if Soundwave was keeping you as his prisoner. Soundwave knelt down and pointed to a large boulder. You knew what he wanted you to do and you went to go hide. Soundwave's tentacles unsheathed themselves from his body and started sparking with electricity.

"Let's do this, Con." Wheeljack said as he ran towards Soundwave.

        ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

Since Knockout couldn't compete in too many races anymore since he became your sire he decided that watching them was good enough. One night he decided to bring you along now that you were old enough. However, when he saw a black and yellow muscle car he knew that he fragged up. When Bumblebee saw Knockout he knew that something was up.