They give you a little talk

You are now old enough to have 'the talk' 

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

Megatron knew this day would come, but he wasn't ready. He needed to have a special talk with you. He knew that you had a crush on someone, but he wasn't sure who. He just didn't want you to get sparked up at a young age. Nightbird felt the same way, but she was going to let Megatron give you 'the talk'. 

"Y/C/n, we need to talk." Megatron said one day after he brought you home from school.

"What is it, sire?" You asked him curiously.

"When a Cybertronian reaches a certain age they start having certain romantic feelings for a mech or femme. However, sometimes things go too far and someone ends up getting sparked up." Megatron said, trying not to make things awkward.

"Oh Primus… Sire, I think that I know what you're trying to say. But I promise not to interface until I'm of age." You said, blushing a little.

"I knew that I raised you right." Megatron said proudly.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When word got out that you had a crush on a mechling named Skyfire, Starscream started going crazy. He knew that Seeker/flyers had very high libidos and he didn't want you to get sparked up. So after dinner when Windblade took your three younger siblings to their berthrooms he decided now was the time.

"Y/C/n, I think we need to have a very serious talk." Starscream said one evening after dinner. 

"About what?" You asked your sire curiously.

"You and Skyfire. We Seekers tend to have high libidos and often have a hard time controlling our desires. I don't want you to get sparked up at a young age." Starscream told you.

"Sire, Skyfire and I are just friends. Yes, I do have a crush on him. But I don't want to do that with him. I'm just not ready for that yet. I promise to come talk to either you or carrier if I do need help." You said calmly. 

"Alright, I trust you." Starscream said softly, knowing that you meant what you said. 

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

Soundwave knew that you had a crush on Shadow Raker and so did Balewing. They decided that it was time to have a certain talk with you. They made sure to put your new little brother/sister to recharge first. 

"Y/C/n, we need to have a talk with you." Balewing said as she sat on the couch with you and your sire.

"About what?" You asked her nervously.

"About mechs your age. Specifically, Shadow Raker." Soundwave stated.

"O-oh, that kind of talk…" You said awkwardly.

"Y/C/n, you shouldn't feel guilty about having those kind of feelings for someone. It's normal." Soundwave said calmly.

"But we don't want you getting sparked up." Balewing said seriously.

You blushed heavily at that. For the rest of the evening you had to endure your creators telling you about where sparklings really come from and how they were made. You promised not to interface with anyone until you were of age.

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

Now that you were old enough Knockout decided that it was time to give you 'the talk'. Ever since he got Moonracer sparked up you had been asking them how he put the sparkling in her. Knockout also knew that you liked Wildbreak, so he was determined to have that special talk with you. So one day he brought you to the clinic after school.