When you get a pet

In this chapter you are about three. Also, you and your sire/sire & carrier now live on Cybertron _______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

After Megatron ended the war everyone returned to Cybertron now that it could be restored. Megatron didn't want to live near the Autobots, so he found a housing unit far enough away from them. You were three now and you loved to explore. One day while you were outside you found a Cyberkitten. You brought it home since it liked you.

"Sire, look what I found!" You said as you showed your sire the Cyberkitten.

"It's a Cyberkitten." Megatron stated.

"Can we keep it? Please?" You said, pouting a little.

Megatron thought about it for a moment. For a youngling you were somewhat responsible. He decided that keeping it was a good idea.

"Yes, you may keep it. But you are responsible for it." Megatron told you. 

"Thank you so much sire!" You said happily, petting your new Cyberkitten.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

Ever since Vos started getting rebuilt Starscream took on the role as Emperor. You, as expected, became the Princess. One day when your sire got home you saw him carrying something. 

"Sire, what do you have?" You asked your sire curiously.

"It's a young bolt-bat. I found him injured." Starscream replied, kneeling down so that you could see the bolt-bat.

"Awww, he's so cute! Can we keep him? Please?" You asked your sire, practically begging him to keep the small creature. 

"If he survives the night." Starscream replied as he stood up and started walking to the storage room to get some supplies.

"I hope he does." You said as you followed your sire.

The bolt-bat was pretty out of it, but he knew that he was safe. Once Starscream made a comfortable place for the bolt-bat to rest you couldn't take your optics off of him. You hoped that he would survive through the night

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

After the war ended you and your sire found a place to live on Cybertron. Naturally, he wanted to live far away from the Autobots. One day you found a Cyberkitten near your housing unit.

"What are you looking at, Y/C/n?" Soundwave asked you when he saw you looking at something.

"I think it's a Cyberkitten." You replied.

Soundwave's optics widened and he rushed over to where you were. He carefully picked up the Cyberkitten and took it inside. You followed your sire, wondering what he was going to do. Soundwave made a bed for the Cyberkitten and placed him in it.

"Can we keep it?" You asked your sire curiously. 

"Yes, we can. And it's a him." Soundwave replied.

"A mech… Can we name him Ravage Jr.?" You asked your sire, remembering that he used to have a minicon named Ravage.

"Yes, we can keep him. And Ravage Jr. Is a good name." Soundwave said, smiling down at you.

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

After the war ended Knockout joined the Autobots. Since you weren't old enough to stay at home alone you had to go to the clinic with him. One morning you both came across an injured young Turbofox. You begged your sire to save her and he hesitantly agreed.