They feed you for the first time

~ Megatron ~ 

Megatron had requested that Knockout should bring the bottle of low grade energon to his berthroom. Megatron knew that you needed to refuel. When Knockout dropped the bottle off you looked at it. After Knockout left and Megatron's berthroom door slid closed he sat on his berth and cradled you against his chassis.

"Here, drink this young one." Megatron said as he offered you the bottle.

You looked up at your new sire for a second before you latched onto the nipple of the bottle. You happily drank the energon. Megatron couldn't help but smile a little as he watched you drink from the bottle. You quickly drank all the energon in the bottle. 

"You have quite an appetite, little one." Megatron said as he put the bottle on his nightstand.

        _______________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

"Alright, here you go Starscream." Knockout said as he gave Starscream the bottle of low grade energon.

"Where did you find a sparkling bottle?" Starscream asked Knockout.

"As a medic I need to be prepared for anything." Knockout said.

Starscream looked down at you as he offered you the bottle. You wasted no time as you latched on and started drinking. You looked up at your new sire curiously as you happily drank the energon while suckling at the nipple. 

"Looks like she has quite an appetite." Breakdown said out of the blue.

"Yes, apparently she does." Starscream said as you focused on drinking.

You quickly finished drinking all the energon in the bottle, surprising the three mechs in the room. Starscream gave Knockout the empty bottle before he walked out of the med bay and to his berthroom.

         _______________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

"Alright Soundwave, here you go." Knockout said as he gave Soundwave a bottle of low grade energon.

Soundwave nodded his helm as a 'thank you' as he took it from the cherry red medic. As he offered you the nipple of the bottle you latched on and immediately started drinking. Soundwave smiled behind his visor as he watched you drink from the bottle. He briefly remembered when Rumble and Frenzy were sparklings. He missed them a lot, but he knew that they were in a better place. 

When he looked down at you after a few minutes he saw that the bottle of energon was empty. He placed the empty bottle on a counter before he walked out of the med bay so that he could take you to his berthroom. He would introduce you to Megatron tomorrow. 

        _______________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

When Knockout got back with the bottle of low grade energon he saw that you and Breakdown were having a staring contest. He smiled as he picked you up and cradled you in his arms.

"Here you go." Knockout said as he offered you the nipple.

You looked up at your new sire for a moment before you latched onto the nipple of the bottle. Knockout smiled as you started drinking.

"She sure has an appetite." Breakdown stated.

"Yes, but that's a good thing. She needs to have as much energon as possible so that she can be healthy." Knockout said, making sure that you were comfortable. 

You weren't sure what your sire and his friend were talking about, but you were sure that they were talking about you. You quickly finished drinking the energon in your bottle. When Knockout saw that the bottle was empty he placed it on the counter.