When they have a nightmare

~ Megatron ~

One night while Megatron was recharging he started having a dream that he hasn't dreamt about in a while. His dream quickly turned into a nightmare, just like it always did. He started tossing and turning until he woke up. He thought about everything he did and felt something he never felt before; guilt.

"What have I done?" Megatron quietly asked himself.

You were recharging peacefully in your crib, like always. Megatron looked at you and knew that if he didn't do something soon you wouldn't have a safe place to grow up.

________________________________

~ Starscream ~

Ever since Starscream found you he didn't have as many nightmares. However, ever since the incident on the Nemesis he started having them again. In his nightmare Megatron brutality offlined you in front of him. Starscream woke up and immediately looked at you.

"Siwe?" You asked, sitting up in your crib.

Starscream realized that he had been crying. He got up, picked you up out of your crib and went back to his berth. As he laid down he laid you on his chassis, right above his spark.

"You okay siwe." You said, looking up at him.

"We both are, now." Starscream said before the two of you went back into recharge.

________________________________

~ Soundwave ~

As Soundwave recharged on his berth he had started dreaming of his life before the war. His dream quickly turned into a nightmare as he dreamt of the day Rumble, Frenzy and Ravage were offlined. Suddenly, Soundwave sat straight up and looked at you, making sure that you were okay. Lazerbeak sent a wave of concern over the bond they shared.

":It's okay, my friend. Just a nightmare.:" Soundwave said over the bond as he laid down and went back into recharge, thanking Primus that you were alive and well.

________________________________

~ Knockout ~

While Knockout recharged on his berth he started having a horrible nightmare. Every so often he would dream of patients who he wasn't able to save. As a medic, it was hard to lose a patient.

"N-no, don't bleed out..." Knockout whimpered fearfully.

You heard your sire say something, so you woke up and sat up. You weren't sure why your sire was talking since he was recharging. Knockout twitched, his nightmare getting worse.

"Siwe, what wong?" You asked your sire curiously.

Knockout heard you and he immediately woke up. He vented heavily as he looked around his berthroom, relieved that he was only having a nightmare.

"I'm okay, Y/C/n. I only had a bad dream. Go back to recharge." Knockout said as he laid down and went back into recharge.

"Okie siwe, goodnight." You said, laying down and going back into recharge.

________________________________

~ Breakdown and Airachnid ~

One night while you and your creators were recharging Airachnid started having a nightmare. She twitched and moaned in her recharge, dreaming of the day she was injected by something by a mad scientist. Breakdown felt Airachnid's twitching and he woke up.

"Airachnid, you're okay." Breakdown said soothingly.

Airachnid calmed down and smiled as she recharged. Breakdown made sure that you were recharging before he did the same thing.

___________________

A few nights later, Breakdown started tossing and turning in his recharge. Ever since the incident with MECH he would occasionally have nightmares. Both you and Airachnid woke up when you heard him mumbling.

"What wong with siwe?" You asked your carrier curiously as you sat up.

"He's having a nightmare." Airachnid replied.

You laid back down and went into recharge. Airachnid wrapped herself around Breakdown, reminding him that he was safe. As Breakdown settled down Airachnid allowed herself to go back into recharge.

________________________________

~ Dreadwing ~

Dreadwing tossed and turned on his berth as he had a nightmare. Every so often he would get them when he thought back to when he felt Skyquake get offlined.

"N-no, I'm sorry... I- I should have been there for you!" Dreadwing mumbled in his recharge.

You heard your sire talking, so you woke up and sat up in your crib. Your sire had told you about Skyquake, but you still didn't know him.

"Siwe, wake up." You said after a while.

Dreadwing didn't wake up, but he did settle down. Hearing your voice calmed him down and reminded him that he wasn't alone. You laid down and went back into recharge.

________________________________

~ Shockwave ~

Shockwave rarely ever recharged. But when he noticed himself getting tired he decided that recharging was a good idea. One night while he was recharging he started to have a bad dream. When he dreamt about Arcee shooting his optic he immediately sat up. He looked around his lab, then he looked at you.

"Nightmares are illogical." Shockwave said to himself as he laid down and went back into recharge.

________________________________

~ Predaking ~

Predaking rarely remembered any of his dreams. But one night he had a nightmare. He twitched and growled as he recharged, waking you up. You didn't know why your sire was acting the way he was.

"Siwe? Awe you okay?" You asked your sire curiously.

Predaking heard your voice and he immediately woke up. He looked down at you, relieved that you were with him. He nuzzled you before you both went back into recharge.

________________________________

~ 5t3v3 ~

5t3v3 sometimes had a dream where he could fly. He had always wanted to fly, but since he was a Vehicon, he couldn't. However, this time his dream turned into a nightmare. Right as he was flying in the sky he started falling. Right as he hit the ground, he woke up and sat up.

"I- I'm alive. And I'm already on the ground" 5t3v3 said as he touched himself, making sure that he was really there.

"Siwe, what wong?" You asked your sire curiously.

"I just had a nightmare, Y/C/n. Go back to recharge." 5t3v3 said as he laid down again.

"Okay. Wuv you siwe." You said, laying back down in your crib and going back to recharge.

"I love you too, Y/C/n." 5t3v3 said, going back into recharge too.