When you have a nightmare

~ Megatron ~

One night shortly after Megatron found you he woke up to you whimpering. You were spending your first night in your crib, but you weren't handling it too well. As he got up and walked over to your crib he saw that you were curled up. He carefully picked you up, trying his best not to wake you up. Once he laid back down on his berth he laid you on his chassis, making you relax.

"Goodnight, my princess." Megatron said softly before going back to recharge.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

During the first night in the Harbinger Starscream found a room that you both could recharge in. He made you a makeshift crib and before you knew it you both were recharging. However, at some point during the night you had a nightmare that you were still with Megatron. The large mech had terrified you while you were with him.

"Siwe! Don't offwine!" You screamed as you woke up.

Starscream heard you scream for him and he immediately woke up. He looked over to your crib and saw that you were sitting up and crying. He got up and walked over to you.

"I'm here, Y/C/n. Megatron can no longer harm either of us." Starscream said softly as he hugged you against his chassis.

You looked up at your sire with teary optics, making his spark break. He decided that you both could sleep on the same berth. As soon as he laid down on his berth and laid you on his chassis you went back into recharge. Starscream went into recharge shortly after you did, making sure that you wouldn't fall off of him.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

One night while you were recharging in your crib Soundwave was sitting on his berth and working. Lazerbeak was recharging in his nest as he usually did. When Soundwave heard a noise he looked up and looked around his berthroom. Since his visor was off he could see better. Right as he was about to turn his attention back to his datapad he heard the sound again, only this time it was a little louder.

"Siwe." You whimpered as you recharged.

Soundwave turned his datapad off and put it down on his nightstand. He walked over to your crib and checked on you. You were crying a little bit, so he gently picked you up and carried you to his berth. He turned the light out and laid down. He laid you on his chassis so that you could hear his spark pulse.

"Sweet dreams, Y/C/n." Soundwave whispered before he went into recharge.

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

One night after you and your sire watched Monsters INC you couldn't recharge. At some point during the night you started having a nightmare that Randall was going to get you. As the night went on your nightmare got worse.

"Siwe! Help!" You yelled as you woke up.

"What's wrong?!" Knockout asked as he immediately woke up.

"Wandall." You said in fear.

"Y/C/n, Randall isn't real. Besides, if he was I would step on him." Knockout told you.

"Pwomise?" You asked your sire curiously.

"Yes, I promise. No fleshy monster is ever going to get you." Knockout replied.

"Okie. Goodnight siwe." You said as you went back into recharge.

"Goodnight, Y/C/n." Knockout said as he too went back into recharge.

       ________________________________

~ Breakdown and Airachnid ~ 

While Breakdown and Airachnid were recharging you were having a nightmare. You whimpered and cried, getting louder as time went on. At some point Breakdown heard you, so he got up and walked over to your crib.

"Y/C/n, it's okay." Breakdown said softly.

"S-siwe?" You asked your sire as you woke up a little.

"You're safe." Breakdown said, leaning down and kissing your forehelm.

You smiled up at your sire, relieved that you were safe. When you were back into recharge Breakdown went back to his and Airachnid's berth. As he laid down he hoped that you wouldn't have any more nightmares.

      ________________________________

~ Dreadwing ~ 

One night while you and your sire were recharging you started having a nightmare. You dreamt that your sire got offlined by Megatron. You started crying, causing Dreadwing to wake up.

"Y/C/n, what's wrong?" Dreadwing asked as he walked over to your crib.

"Siwe?" You asked, sitting up when you heard his voice. 

"You're fine, Y/C/n. There's no need for nightmares." Dreadwing said softly.

"Okie siwe." You said, laying down again and going back into recharge.

Dreadwing kissed your forehelm before he went back to his berth. As he went into recharge he hoped that you wouldn't have any more nightmares for the night.

       ________________________________

~ Shockwave ~ 

One night while you were recharging Shockwave was working on something for Megatron. When he heard you crying he walked over to your crib. He briefly wondered what you were dreaming about, but quickly reminded himself that he needed to comfort you.

"Y/C/n, you are alright. I am here for you." Shockwave said calmly.

You stopped crying and woke up. You sat up in your crib and looked at your sire. Ever since he got you back he started acting more like a sire and less like a caregiver.

"Siwe, you still hewe." You said, wiping your faceplates off.

"Yes, I will always be here. I will never let anything happen to you again." Shockwave told you.

"Wuv you siwe." You said as you laid down again.

"I love you too, Y/C/n." Shockwave said, making sure that you were recharging before he decided to go recharge on his berth.

       ________________________________

~ Predaking ~ 

One night while you and your sire were recharging together Predaking felt you move around. He woke up when he heard you crying. He nuzzled you, making you wake up.

"Siwe, me have nightmawe." You said, looking up at him with tears in your optics.

Predaking nuzzled you again as he made a purring sound. You smiled as you went back into recharge, your nightmare now forgotten. Predaking went back into recharge too, happy that he helped calm you down. 

      ________________________________

~ 5t3v3 ~ 

A few nights after you and your sire joined the Autobots you were able to recharge in your new crib. However, at some point in the middle of the night you started having a nightmare. In your nightmare your sire was offlined by some mech that you couldn't identify. When 5t3v3 heard you crying he sat up and looked at you; your crib being next to his berth.

"What's wrong, Y/C/n?" 5t3v3 asked you.

"Siwe, don't weave me." You said, energon tears running down your faceplates.

"I will never leave you. We're safe now, so don't worry." 5t3v3 said calmly.

You looked up at your sire and held your arms out. 5t3v3 got the hint and picked you up. As he laid you on his chassis you could hear his spark pulse. It didn't take either of you very long to go back into recharge.