Your mechfriend/femmefriend asks you to be their sparkmate

You are now a full grown femme

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

As more time passed you became a full grown femme. You got a job and eventually found a housing unit of your own to move into. You and Steeljaw were still dating. One day after work he asked you to meet up with him.

"Y/C/n, there is something that I must ask you." Steeljaw said after you met up with him.

"And what would that be?" You asked him playfully.

"Y/C/n, will you be my sparkmate?" Steeljaw asked you, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I- yes, I will." You said softly.

Steeljaw felt his spark leap for joy. He pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You couldn't wait to bond with him.

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When you became a full grown femme you continued to live in the palace with your creators and six younger siblings. You and Skyfire became closer as the two of you grew up. Today was going to be the day that your life was charged forever. You and Skyfire met up in the Crystal Gardens for a date.

"Y/C/n, have I ever told you how much I love you?" Skyfire asked you.

"Yes, several times." You told him.

"Y/C/n, I don't want to be your mechfriend anymore… I want to be your Conjunx Endura." Skyfire said as he stood in front of you and held your servos in his.

"Y-you want me to… Of course I will!" You said happily as you kissed him.  

Skyfire was more than happy that you said yes. He couldn't wait to be your sparkmate. You couldn't wait to start your life with him.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When Shadow Raker asked you to meet up with him you wondered what he wanted. This wasn't a date like usual, so you started to get worried. When you arrived at the coordinates he sent you, you saw him waiting for you.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you walked over to him.

"Y/C/n, I've come to a realization. I can't stand to live my life without you. Will you be my sparkmate?" Shadow Raker asked you.

"I need to think about it, first." You told him.

"Oh, alright. Take all the time you need…" Shadow Raker said in disappointment as he turned around and started to leave.

You already knew your answer, you just wanted to tease the poor mech a little. Shadow Raker thought that you were going to reject him, so he figured that he would just leave. 

"Shadow, I've thought about it… I would love to be your sparkmate." You said as you walked after him.

"Really?" Shadow Raker asked as he turned to face you.

"I do." You said, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. 

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

One evening while you and Wildbreak were out on a date you could tell that he had something on his processor. He was quieter than usual, which was unusual. You wondered what was going on.

"Hey Y/C/n, have you ever thought about becoming sparkmates with anyone?" Wildbreak asked you curiously.

"Yes… Why?" You asked him.