Separation anxiety

~ Megatron ~

Whenever Megatron went out he always made sure that you were taking a nap. However, today things didn't go as planned. He had to go out and you refused to take your daily nap.

"Y/C/n, I must go." Megatron told you.

"Don't go siwe! Don't go!" You cried loudly.

"Y/C/n, Soundwave will watch over you." Megatron said, trying to reason with you.

"I want you!" You said, sobbing your optics out.

Everyone in the bridge stared at both you and their leader, waiting to see what was going to happen. Megatron vented as he tried to think of something. You kept crying for your sire, hoping that he would stay.

"Y/C/n, you are the princess of the Decepticons. While I'm away I am putting you in charge of everything here." Megatron said softly. 

"What?!" Starscream said from across the room.

"You pwomise to come back?" You asked your sire curiously.

"I- yes, I promise." Megatron said as he handed you to Soundwave.

You watched as your sire left the bridge. You hoped that he would keep his promise. Megatron was thankful that he figured out a way to get you to stop crying. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When Megatron chose Starscream to go check on an energon mine he knew that he would have to find a place for you to stay. Megatron still didn't know about you, so he had to be careful. He decided to leave you with Knockout and Breakdown. Getting to the med bay was easy, but leaving you there was hard.

"Siwe! Don't weave me!" You said, crying your optics out while clinging to your sire's armor.

"Y/C/n, please let go. I promise that I'll come back for you." Starscream said as he tried to get you to let go.

"No! Don't weave me!" You screamed, crying harder.

"I take it that you both haven't been apart very much since you brought her here." Knockout said.

"I didn't think that she would be this clingy." Starscream said, still trying to get you off of him.

You continued to sob as your sire tried to get you off of him. Eventually, Starscream got you off and handed you to Breakdown. You squirmed in Breakdown's arms, wanting your sire. 

"Siwe, don't go!" You cried loudly. 

"I have to, Y/C/n. I promise to be back as soon as I can." Starscream said as he rushed out of the med bay.

You sobbed loudly as you watched your sire leave. Knockout and Breakdown shared a look, wondering how they would get you to settle down. They hoped that Starscream would come back soon.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

Soundwave rarely ever left the Nemesis unless he was sent out on an important mission. Ever since he became your sire he never left to go anywhere unless it was an outing with you. You were usually a calm sparkling, but right now you weren't. 

"Siwe! Siwe!" You screamed as Megatron held you. 

"Your sire will be back soon." Megatron told you. 

Soundwave felt his spark nearly break as your cries echoed in the bridge. He wished that he could take you with him, but this mission was too dangerous.