Your most embarrassing moment

In this chapter you are different ages. I will put what age you are for each character

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~
(You are about thirteen)

Now that you were getting a little older you discovered that you were starting to have sudden urges. You would always take care of those 'urges' on your own after locking yourself in your berthroom. Unfortunately the walls of the housing unit you lived in weren't as sound proof as you thought.

"Y/C/n, there is something that we need to talk about." Megatron said one evening while having dinner.

"Look, if it's about that mech I punched it was because I was defending myself." You said, not wanting to be in trouble.

"No, it isn't that. I'm proud of you for defending yourself. You're getting older now… And I know that you've been taking care of certain… Urges you have… But you need to be quieter." Megatron said awkwardly.

"O-oh… Sorry sire." You said, blushing heavily.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 
(You are about five) 

One night after you and your sire went to recharge you were a little hungry. You got off of your berth, snuck out of your berthroom and went to the kitchen. Earlier that day you and your sire made energon cookies, and right now you wanted some. You moved the stool to the counter with the cookie jar and you got on it. Before you knew it you were enjoying some sweet energon cookies.

You happily munched on a cookie, thinking that you were being sneaky. Unfortunately, Starscream heard you walking down the hallway past his berthroom. Right as you were about to grab another cookie the kitchen light turned on.

"What do you think you're doing?" Starscream asked you, crossing his arms over his chassis.

"Um… N-nothing sire…" You said bashfully.

"And why is your servo in the cookie jar?" Starscream asked, smirking.

"Nothing!" You said as you quickly took your servo out of the cookie jar and put the lid back on.

Starscream rolled his optics as you got off of the stool. He turned the kitchen light off before you both went back to your berthrooms. Once you were back in your berthroom it didn't take you very long to go back into recharge.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 
(You are about seven)

One day after your sire dropped you off for school you heard a few of the other younglings talking about some new mech. You didn't think much of it as you headed to class. However, you weren't watching where you were going and you accidentally bumped into the new mech.

"I'm so sorry!" You said, hurrying to class as fast as you could.

The mysterious new mech couldn't believe that you bumped into him. He wasn't mad, but he wondered who you were and why you weren't looking where you were walking.

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 
(You are about 11)

One day when you went to school you forgot your lunch. Knockout realized that you didn't have your lunch, so he decided to bring it to your school. When he arrived at the school you went to he walked to your classroom. Since the door was wide open he just walked in. You tried not to blush when you saw your sire talking to your teacher.