Your crush asks you to be their femmefriend

You're now old enough to start dating
_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

A few years passed and you and Steeljaw became closer. Most of the other femmes of your age were jealous that Steeljaw was only interested in you. Steeljaw wanted to have you as his femmefriend, so one day he decided to ask you. 

"Y/C/n, we've become closer since we met. Would you do me the honor of becoming my femmefriend?" Steeljaw asked you one day while you were both having lunch at school.

"Yes! I mean… Yes, I would." You said, trying not to get too excited.

Steeljaw smiled, happy that you were now his femmefriend. He pulled you in for a hug and you hugged him back. 

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

You and Skyfire became very close over the amount of time that you knew each other. Skyfire knew that he needed to ask you to be his femmefriend because almost all the mechlings in your class were trying to impress you. He just had to wait until the two of you were alone.

"Y/C/n, can I ask you something?" Skyfire asked you one day while you both were at the park.

"Sure." You replied, curious of what he wanted to ask you.

"Y/C/n, we've known each other for a while now. I just wanted to know if you would consider being my femmefriend." Skyfire said shyly.

"Of course I will!" You said happily as you hugged him.

Skyfire hugged you back, happy that you said yes. You were happy that he finally asked you. You couldn't wait to eventually go out on a date with him.

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

One afternoon while you and Shadow Raker were hanging out you could tell that he had something on his processor. Shadow Raker really liked you and he wanted you to be his femmefriend, but he wasn't sure if you would say yes or not.

"Alright, what are you thinking about?" You asked him curiously.

"Who says I'm thinking about something?" Shadow Raker asked you nervously, wondering if you could read his processor.

"Because you look like you're thinking about something." You replied.

"Y/C/n, what would you say if I asked you to be my femmefriend?" Shadow Raker asked you.

"I would say yes… Wait, I know what's going on… I would love to be your femmefriend!" You said as a big smile made its way onto your faceplates.

Shadow Raker was both happy and relieved that you said yes. He took one of your servos in his and held it. You couldn't believe that you finally had a mechfriend. 

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

As time passed Wildbreak got more comfortable around you. He wanted to be your mechfriend, but he was too nervous to say anything about it. He wondered why you were even hanging around him when you could be with someone better. However, one day that all changed when he saw some younger mechling (by two years) flirting with you. After the younger mechling left he made his move.

"Y/C/n, w-will you be my femmefriend?" Wildbreak asked you nervously.

"Yes, I would love to. You're such a sweet mech." You said as you hugged him.