When you get a crush on someone

You are now old enough to have a crush on someone. Also, I had to age a few of the characters down a little

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

When a Wolfcon mech got enrolled in your school almost all the femmes, including yourself, were practically throwing themselves as his peds. You couldn't help but think that he was handsome and charming.

"Hello, may I sit next to you?" Steeljaw asked you.

"Huh? O-oh, sure!" You said, scooting over a little.

"Thank you. My name is Steeljaw, what's yours?" Steeljaw asked you as he sat down.

"M-my name is Y/C/n." You said, trying not to stutter.

"That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful femme." Steeljaw said as he smiled at you.

Your friends tried their best not to snicker at your behavior, but they couldn't help it. Throughout lunch you and Steeljaw got to know each other better. And what was better is that the two of you had all the same classes at the same time. 

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

"Class, today we're gaining a new student. His name is Skyfire." The teacher announced when a new mech walked into the classroom. 

"Hello, I'm Skyfire." Skyfire said as he introduced himself.

Your eyes widened as you checked Skyfire out. As he was telling the class a little bit about himself you weren't listening. Instead, you were blushing. You didn't realize what was happening until Jetfire sat next to you.

"So, what's your name?" Skyfire asked you.

"W-who m-me? I-I'm Y/C/n." You said, stuttering a little.

Skyfire smiled, thinking that you were cute. As class went on as usual you kept glancing at him. You couldn't help it though. He was just so handsome. And he was a flyer. 

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

Shadow Raker had been going to your school since you were seven. You had some classes with him, but you never really got to know him. That changed after summer break. As soon as he walked into the classroom you noticed how handsome he was. You blushed when he sat at the desk next to yours.

"Hello there, Y/C/n. How was your summer break?" Shadow Raker asked you.

"O-oh, it was pr-pretty good." You said, mentally slapping yourself for stuttering in front of the attractive mech who sat next to you.

Shadow Raker smirked, knowing that you had a crush on him. He kind of had a crush on you, but he wasn't ready for you to know that yet.

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

When a new family moved into your neighborhood you noticed that they had a mechling who was about your age. You thought he was cute, but you kept that to yourself. He seemed to mostly keep to himself, but that changed one day. You were just minding your own business when you accidentally bumped into him. 

"O-oh I am so sorry… I-I didn't mean to be in the way." Wildbreak said when he saw you.

"No,  I'm sorry for not looking where I was going. I'm Y/C/n, who are you?" You asked him.

"I-I'm Wi-Wildbreak." Wildbreak said shyly.

You blushed, thinking that Wildbreak was cute. Sure, he was super shy. But you didn't mind. You hoped that he would be around for a while so that you could get to know him better.