Your first steps

~ Megatron ~ 

When you started leaning against the walls to stand up and walk around Megatron realized that you were getting ready to walk on your own. Occasionally, when he was alone with you, he would hold your servos and help you walk. Right now, you were leaning against a wall in the bridge while your sire talked to Soundwave. Since he was only a few feet away you decided to try walking on your own. You slowly let go of the wall and stood on your own. 

You carefully took a step forward and wobbled around for a bit, but you didn't fall down. You took another step, and then another. Before you knew it you were clinging onto your sire's stabilizer. When Megatron felt something cling onto him he looked down and saw you. 

"Did you walk over here all on your own?" Megatron asked you.

"Ya." You said bashfully. 

"Good." Megatron said, not wanting to show too much emotion in front of his troops. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

"Come on, you can do it. Just let go of the wall." Starscream said, coaxing you to let go of the wall you were leaning against.

Recently, you had started walking while leaning against walls. So right now you and your sire were in your shared berthroom as he encouraged you to walk on your own. He was kneeling down and he held his arms out. Eventually, you let go of the wall and took a few steps forward. Right as you were about to fall down your sire caught you.

"You did an excellent job, Y/C/n." Starscream said, picking you up and holding you as you giggled.

        ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When you started taking an interest in walking Soundwave decided to let you use one of his tentacles to hold onto. So whenever you wanted to walk he would let you hold one so that you wouldn't fall. Right now, he was helping you walk around the bridge since Megatron was away and Starscream was out somewhere messing around. When you got distracted by something that an Eradicon did you unintentionally let go of your sire's tentacle. When Soundwave felt you let go he looked back and saw that you were walking behind him all on your own. 

Soundwave was proud of you for finally learning to walk all on your own. He immediately started recording so that he could add the video to the video album he was making. It had all of your milestones so far, so someday when you were grown up he could watch the videos and remember when you were little.

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

"That's it, you're doing great!" Knockout said as he held your servos and helped you walk around the med bay. 

Lately, you had been trying to walk along walls. Knockout knew that you were trying to learn how to walk, so he started helping you. Like now for instance; he was helping you walk around the med bay.

"You're doing so good. Now, I'm going to let go. I promise to catch you if you fall." Knockout said, giving you a fair warning.

"Okay." You said, slightly nervous.

Knockout let go of your servos and moved so that he was kneeling down a few feet away from you. You successfully stood up all on your own. You took a few wobbly steps until you reached your sire. You giggled as he picked you up and slowly spun around.

"You did such a good job, Y/C/n!" Knockout said happily, praising you for taking your first steps all on your own. 

        ________________________________