A cute family moment

~ Megatron ~

One day Megatron sent everyone out on missions so that he could have some personal time with you. He had made something for you and he was finally going to give it to you. Right now, you both were in the bridge. 

"Whewe everyone?" You asked your sire curiously. 

"I sent them all out on missions." Megatron replied as he knelt down in front of you.

"Why?" You asked him.

"Because I wanted to give you something." Megatron told you. 

You looked up at your sire with curiosity as he opened his subspace and reached in. Megatron carefully grabbed the item he was going to give you. Your optics widened when you saw a tiara. 

"This is for you, Y/C/n. Since you are the princess of the Decepticons I believe that it is fitting for you to look the part." Megatron said as he carefully placed the tiara on your helm, smiling as he did so. 

"Tank you siwe." You said, smiling up at your sire.

"You are welcome." Megatron said, smiling down at you.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

"Wheeee!" You said happily as you 'flew' around you and your sire's berthroom. 

Starscream held you up in the air and helped you to 'fly'. Since you were too young to transform, it was the only way you could fly. He had to admit that this was fun. Thankfully, no one was around to see him having fun.

"Alright, we're coming in for a landing so that we can refuel." Starscream said as he pretended to 'land' you, which was him just sitting you on his lap. 

"Again! Again!" You laughed, clapping your servos together. 

"After lunch, Y/C/n." Starscream said, smiling at you.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

As Soundwave walked through the forest he held you. It wasn't often that he took you anywhere, so today was special. Lazerbeak was happily flying around everywhere. 

"Birdy!" You said happily when you saw a bird in a tree. 

"Yes, I see it." Soundwave said as he took a picture of the bird. 

You wished that your sire would talk more, but he never did when the others were around. When a tiny, colorful creature landed on your sire's visor you looked at it curiously. 

"Birdy?" You asked your sire curiously.

"No, it's a butterfly." Soundwave told you. 

"Pwetty buttewfly!" You said, looking at the butterfly as it fluttered it's wings. 

Soundwave smiled behind his visor, recording this adorable moment. Pretty soon more butterflies started flying around you and your sire. You were amazed at how beautiful the butterflies were. Soundwave was just thankful that they weren't ladybugs.

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

"Alright Y/C/n, what do you want to do today?" Knockout asked you one day while you were with him in the med bay.

"Paint!" You happily replied. 

"Alright." Knockout said as he went to get a few things.

You stuck some of your servos in your intake and sucked on them as you waited for your sire. A few moments later, Knockout came back with a large piece of cardboard and some small cans of paint. He set everything down on the other med berth and opened the cans. He then picked you up and sat you in front of the cardboard and paint. You took your servos out of your intake and dipped them in the red paint.