You notice something different about them

In this chapter you are about six

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

Lately you noticed that your sire was acting kind of strange. He would go somewhere every so often and when he came back he had a dazed look on his faceplates. You occasionally caught him reciting love poems. So one evening while he was away you got his datapad and looked at his poems. To your surprise they were new poems, not old ones. 

Your Cybercat stood guard so that you wouldn't get caught. Ever so often you would see the name 'Nightbird' in a poem. You wondered if your sire was seeing someone. After you were done snooping you turned the datapad off and put it back where you found it before you left your sire's berthroom. 

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When a femme named Windblade came to visit Vos you noticed that your sire would act strange. He would become a blushing and stuttering mess whenever he was going to meet up with her. You also noticed that he was trying to impress her.

"Sire, do you like Windblade?" You asked your sire one day.

"W-what?! What makes you think that?" Starscream asked you, trying his best not to stutter.

"Because you blush and stutter and you try to impress her when you're in the same room as she is." You stated.

"I- I don't know what you're talking about." Starscream said, crossing his arms over his chassis.

You rolled your optics, now knowing that he probably did like Windblade. You didn't have a problem with it at all. You just wanted to see your sire happy.

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When a femme named Balewing moved into the neighborhood you and your sire lived in you noticed your sire would act strange around the stealthy femme. Sometimes he was shy and other times he would be talkative around her. She didn't seem too bad, but you weren't sure about her. Right now, you were hiding behind something since you followed your sire. You heard them quietly talking, but you weren't sure about what.

Soundwave wasn't aware that you were eavesdropping on him. When you heard Balewing laugh a little you knew that your sire must have said something funny. After a while, you got bored and went home to spend some time with Ravage Jr. and maybe take a nap with him.

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

Your sire loved Racing, a lot. Since you both lived in Velocitron he went racing a lot. But lately you noticed that he was acting different. He would buff himself more and leave earlier. Whenever he would leave he would usually have Breakdown watch you. 

One evening you looked out the front window and saw your sire with a femme. You noted that this femme made him smile a lot. You tried asking Breakdown about her, but he would just tell you that she was an old friend. So one morning before school you decided to get to the bottom of this mystery.

"Sire, who is that femme I saw you with?" You asked your sire curiously.

"She's an old friend of mine. Her name is Moonracer." Knockout replied, trying not to blush.

"Uh, okay…" You said awkwardly as your sire gave you your breakfast. 

      ________________________________

~ Breakdown and Airachnid ~ 

Lately, your carrier had been acting strange. She and your sire seemed more cautious. Every so often they would have someone come watch you so that they could go to the clinic. You knew that they were officially sparkmates now, but you didn't understand their strange behavior. Your carrier was a lot nicer to others as well. 

No matter what, you were going to find out what was going on. 

      ________________________________

~ Dreadwing ~ 

One day when you saw your sire talking to a Seeker femme you noticed that he wasn't acting normal. Normally, he was always super serious. But right now he was smiling. You watched him and the mysterious femme from a distance, wondering what they were talking about. You decided to find out what was going on all on your own.

      ________________________________

~ Shockwave ~ 

You were shocked when your sire brought a femme named Retrofit to his lab. She would occasionally help him, but she would mostly run errands for him. After a while you wondered if something more was going on between them.

"Sire, I have a question." You said while you both were alone one day.

"That is logical." Shockwave stated. 

"Do you like Retrofit?" You asked your sire curiously.

Shockwave stared at you in shock, wondering why you asked that question. He decided to stay silent as you both finished with the project he was working on. 

      ________________________________

~ Predaking ~ 

When a Predacon femme appeared one day you noticed that your sire would act strange around her. He would try to look his best and he would bring her gifts. Not only that, but when Skylynx and Darksteel tried to impress her he asserted his dominance by fighting them. Ripclaw wouldn't hang around for too long, and she didn't pass by every day. But when she did Predaking always tried to impress her.

"Sire, do you like Ripclaw?" You asked him one night when you both were getting ready to recharge.

"I am not sure. But I do not know if she is attracted to me." Predaking replied. 

You weren't sure what else to say, so you hugged your sire and said goodnight before you went to your berthroom. That night, Predaking kept wondering if he should pursue Ripclaw. 

      ________________________________

~ 5t3v3 ~ 

One day when you got out of school one day you looked across the street and you saw your sire talking to a femme. As the days passed you noticed that he was acting strange. He would try to look his best and sometimes at night you could hear him talking to someone. You knew that he was probably video chatting with the strange femme after you went to bed so that he wouldn't get interrupted. You knew that someday he would introduce you to the femme.