They tell you something important

You are still six

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

A few weeks passed and Megatron knew that he needed to tell you about Nightbird. Things between him and the mysterious, silent femme were getting more serious. 

"Y/C/n, there is something that I need to tell you." Megatron said one evening after dinner.

"What did I do now?" You asked your sire, slightly nervous that you did something.  

"You haven't done anything. Recently I have met a femme that has caught my attention. Her name is Nightbird." Megatron told you as calmly as possible.

"Oh…" Was all you said.

"You are always going to be my little princess, no matter what." Megatron said softly.

"Will I get to meet her?" You asked your sire curiously.

"If you want to, yes." Megatron said, thankful that you didn't throw a fit. 

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

As the days passed Starscream finally got Windblade's attention. It made him the happiest Seeker to finally have such an amazing femmefriend, even if she was an Autobot. All he had to do now was break the news to you. 

"Y/C/n, do you remember Windblade?" Starscream asked you one afternoon while you both were at the Crystal Garden.

"Yes, I remember her." You said as you looked up at him.

"I have recently asked her to be my femmefriend, and she has accepted." Starscream went on.

"Will I get to meet her?" You asked your sire curiously.

"Yes, you will. I want you both to get to know each other." Starscream said as he smiled down at you.

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

About a month passed and Soundwave was still seeing Balewing. He knew that he needed to tell you, but he wasn't sure how. Thankfully, he didn't have to. 

"Sire, why have you been hanging out with Balewing?" You asked your sire one day.

"How did you find out?" Soundwave asked you.

"I have my ways." You said slyly.

"I suppose that you did learn from the best. But to answer your question, Balewing and I are quite fond of each other. I would like to invite her over for dinner one night, if you're okay with that." Soundwave said, kneeling down so that he was closer to your height.

"Is she nice?" You asked your sire nervously.

"Yes, she is. Unless you're an Autobot." Soundwave replied.

"Okay. I guess I'm alright with that." You said, still slightly nervous to meet the femme. 

      ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

One morning while you and your sire were having breakfast he had something on his processor. When Knockout found out that Moonracer was still online he was happy. But ever since they found each other he realized that he loved her. He asked her to be his femmefriend and she accepted. But now he had to tell you. 

"Y/C/n, do you remember Moonracer?" Knockout asked you after a while.

"Yes." You replied.

"Well, I asked her to be my femmefriend. She wants to meet you." Knockout told you.