Your first creation day

~ Megatron ~

It had been an entire year since Megatron had found you. He didn't know exactly when you came into the world, so he chose today as your creation day. He even made you an energon goodie cake. Everyone who was fond of you gave you some kind of present. Right now, you were in the bridge with your sire while wearing your tiara. 

"Y/C/n, I have made something for you." Megatron said as he knelt down beside you and gave you a small box. 

You took the lid off of the box and saw small energon goodies. You licked your derma as you looked at them. Megatron knew that he wouldn't be getting much sleep since you would have somewhat of a sugar rush.

"Tank you siwe." You said, a big smile on your faceplates.

"You are welcome, my princess." Megatron said, happy that you were having a good first creation day.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

"Happy creation day, Y/C/n." Your sire said as he brought an energon goodie cake into his berthroom.

It was officially your first creation day and Starscream wanted to make it special for you. Starscream cut the cake and gave you a piece. You happily ate it, tasting how sweet it was. Starscream pulled something he made out of his subspace.

"Here is a present for you." Starscream said as he held out a toy jet.

You finished your piece of cake before you looked at the toy. Starscream had modeled it to look like his alt mode. You took the toy jet and looked at it.

"Tank you siwe." You said before you started playing with your new toy.

Starscream smiled as he watched you pretend that the toy jet was flying while you made jet sounds. He was happy that you loved your new toy. Meanwhile, you started running around the room while still making jet sounds. 

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

Since it was your first creation day Soundwave wanted to give you something. One day while he was out he found a giant (by human standards) stuffed animal. So when no one was looking he took it and brought it to the Nemesis. Right now, you both were in his berthroom.

"Y/C/n, I have something for you." Soundwave said as he walked towards you with a box while he was on an energon break.

"Wha is it?" You asked your sire curiously.

Soundwave knelt down in front of you and handed you the box. You opened the box and saw a stuffed toy in it. You carefully took the toy out of the box and gently hugged you.

"Tank you siwe!" You said happily, smiling up at your sire.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you like it." Soundwave said, smiling down at you.

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

"Happy creation day Y/C/n!" Knockout said as he waltzed into the med bay while holding an energon goodie cake.

You looked at your sire and smiled when you saw the cake. It was your first creation day and Knockout wanted to make it extra special. He made an energon goodie cake and a present for you.

"Knockout, are you sure that she's old enough to eat that?" Breakdown asked his best friend.

"Of course she is." Knockout said as he put the cake on one of the counters.