A new member of the family

You are seven (except for Breakdown and Airachnid) 

_______________________________________

~ Megatron ~

As more time passed Megatron and Nightbird became even closer. When Megatron finally asked Nightbird to be his sparkmate she accepted. Now, you finally had a carrier. It was a little strange at first, but you got used to it. Right now, you were waiting for your creators to come pick you up from school.

"Y/C/n, let's go home." Megatron said as he and Nightbird walked towards you.

"I'm coming." You said cheerfully as you walked towards them.

On the way home you told your creators all about your day. When you showed them the picture of your family that you drew, Nightbird smiled behind her mask when she saw that she was in the picture. You had a little trouble drawing your sire's spiky shoulders, but it didn't show too much. 

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When Windblade and your sire became sparkmates she moved into the palace. You were happy to finally have a carrier. Today was the human holiday 'Mother's Day' and you decided to make breakfast for your carrier. As you were making breakfast you accidentally spilled some of the energon on the counter and floor, but you were going to clean it up later. Once everything was on a tray you took it to your creator's berthroom.

"Happy Mother's Day, carrier." You said as you walked into their berthroom and saw that both your sire and carrier were awake.

"Aw, for me? Thank you, Y/C/n." Windblade said as you handed her the tray.

"You're welcome." You said with a big smile, climbing onto the berth.

Starscream smiled, happy to see that you loved your carrier. Windblade started having the breakfast that you prepared for her, even though it was a little messy. After all, it's the thought that counts.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

Soundwave smiled as he hung a framed picture of your family, your entire family, on the wall. When he decided to have a family picture taken he wanted everyone, including Lazerbeak and Ravage Jr., to be in it. In the picture, he was holding servos with Balewing. 

"It's crooked." You said as you looked at the picture that now hung on one of the walls.

"Is this better?" Soundwave asked as he adjusted the picture a little.

"Much better." Balewing said, kissing Soundwave on his left cheekplate. 

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

Today you were finally going to get your very first alt mode. Moonracer took you and Knockout to a place where you could choose an alt mode easily. 

"Alright Y/C/n, just go through the alt modes before you find one you like." Moonracer said as she showed you how to work the holographic screen. 

You stood in front of the screen and went through all the different alt modes. Most of them were of Cybertronian origin, but there were some from Earth. After a few moments, you finally found the perfect alt mode. You scanned the hologram and your armor shifted a little to accommodate your new alt mode. 

"How do I look?" You asked your creators as you posed.

"That alt mode is perfect on you! But you could use a good buffing." Knockout said as he looked at your finish.

TFP Decepticon Parent ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara