When you get lost

~ Megatron ~

As time went on you started to become a little adventurous. You were curious about anything and everything. Megatron usually kept an optic on you, but one day you disappeared. He had only turned his head for a second, but when he turned back to you he saw that you were gone. 

"Soundwave, have you seen Y/C/n?" Megatron asked his SIC.

Soundwave nodded his helm, pulling up the live security feed. Megatron saw that you had managed to get out of the bridge. He thanked Soundwave and went to find you. To everyone who didn't know what was going on, it was strange to see their master looking around the hallways. When he heard giggling he smiled and snuck up on you.

"And where do you think you're going?" Megatron asked you as he stood behind you.

"Nowhewe, siwe." You said innocently.

Megatron smirked, knowing that you were wandering around. He picked you up and went back to the bridge. You hugged your sire as best as you could. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

When Starscream got back to his berthroom after a long day of slaving away for Megatron he expected you to be waiting for him. However, that was not the case. You seemed to have completely vanished.

"Y/C/n?" Starscream asked, expecting you to answer him.

When no answer came he started panicking. He looked everywhere, but you were nowhere to be found. Starscream quickly left his berthroom and started looking everywhere for you. At this point, he was worried that Megatron found out about you and offlined you. As he searched through the long hallways he wasn't looking where he was going. 

"Um… Commander Starscream, what are you doing?" 5t3v3 asked Starscream as he stood in front of him while holding you. 

"I wasn't doing anything…" Starscream said seriously.

"Oh, well I found this sparkling and I didn't know what to do with her. She's recharging right now." 5t3v3 said, showing you to the SIC.

"Thank the Allspark that you found her. That is Y/C/n, my femling." Starscream said as 5t3v3 handed you to him.

"Oh, I didn't know you were a sire. I promise not to tell Megatron or Soundwave." 5t3v3 said seriously.

"I- I thank you for finding her. And for not telling anyone." Starscream said before rushing back to his berthroom with you.

5t3v3 was so shocked that Starscream thanked him nicely. He vowed to never tell a soul what just happened. He hoped that Starscream would be nicer now that he had you.

       ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

Since you were Soundwave's sparkling everyone expected you to behave, especially Soundwave himself. But no, today you had managed to get lost. Megatron knew that you had wandered away and allowed his TIC to go look for you. Soundwave left the bridge in a hurry and started looking everywhere for you. He even deployed Lazerbeak to help search for you. 

Soundwave searched everywhere for you; in his berthroom, in the energon storage room, in the med bay and every hallway he walked through. He looked in the rec room and even in the supply closets. Lazerbeak looked everywhere else. Eventually, Lazerbeak found you in the engine room. Soundwave rushed to the engine room, hoping that you were okay.

All the Vehicons and Eradicons were shocked to see him running through the hallways. When he got to the engine room he saw you staring at the engine. You were so interested in the large machine that you didn't hear your sire enter the room.