They name you

~ Megatron ~ 

As Megatron woke up the next morning he was met with the sight of you laying on his chassis while you looked at him. He knew that he needed to name you, but he wasn't sure what. He sat up and cradled you in his arms. Suddenly, he thought of a name.

"I'll name you Y/C/n." Megatron said, smiling down at you.

You made happy sounding clicks and whirls at your new name. Megatron was happy that you liked your new name. Before he went to the bridge he made sure to feed you. After a while he took you to the bridge with him. As expected, all the important Decepticons were waiting for him.

"Decepticons, I have finally come up with a name for your Princess. Her name is Y/C/n and all of you will treat her with respect. Anyone who tries to harm her in any way will be offlined." Megatron said seriously, raising his voice a little towards the end. 

There was a murmuring around the room as everyone spoke to each other. After a few moments they all nodded their helms. You just looked at everyone curiously as your sire talked to them.

        _______________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

The next morning as Starscream woke up he remembered that he had to name you. As he sat up he made sure to cradle you in his arms. Since it was still early he was able to get you a bottle of low grade energon without anyone questioning him. Once he was feeding you he started coming up with names.

"Hm, I can't exactly name you after me since you are a femling. Let's see now… I think I'll call you Y/C/n. It was a popular name in Vos." Starscream said as he fed you.

You looked up at your sire as you drank the low grade energon from the bottle. Oddly enough, you liked your new name. Starscream couldn't help but smile as he had this tender parenting moment. Once you were finished with your bottle he tried to figure out how he would avoid Megatron.

        _______________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When Soundwave woke up the next morning he saw that you were still recharging on his chassis. He carefully lifted you up and placed you on his berth so that he could go get you a bottle of low grade energon. He put his visor on and let Lazerbeak attach himself to his chassis before he left. As he walked down the long hallways everyone noticed that he was holding a bottle. When he got back to his berthroom he took his visor off again and saw that you were awake.

"Good morning, little one. I brought you your breakfast." Soundwave said as he picked you up and sat down on his berth.

You looked up at your sire as you latched onto the nipple of the bottle. You were happy to finally have someone who would take care of you.

"I think I'll call you Y/C/n." Soundwave said, smiling down at you.

You reached your servos up and placed them on the one your sire was using to hold the bottle. Soundwave felt his spark melt as you put your tiny servos on his larger one.

        _______________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

As Knockout woke up the next morning he was shocked to see that he didn't have any scratches on his chassis. You woke up when he sat up and cradled you in his arms. Before you knew it he was feeding you another bottle of low grade energon.

"Alright, you need a name. Something fabulous. Let's see, how about… Y/C/n. Yes, that suits you, Y/C/n it is." Knockout said, talking to you. 

As you drank your energon you looked up at your sire curiously. You liked the name he gave you, even though you couldn't tell him. Knockout couldn't wait to introduce you to everyone.

       _______________________________

~ Breakdown and Airachnid ~ 

When Breakdown woke up the next morning he felt around and realized that Airachnid wasn't on the berth with him. He remembered the previous day and panicked as he sat up. He relaxed when he saw Airachnid feeding you a bottle of low grade energon.

"Breakdown, it's about time you woke up. I was just thinking of a name for our femling." Airachnid said, looking at her lover.

"Oh, okay. Uh, how about Starblaster?" Breakdown asked, liking the name.

"Absolutely not! Her name should be Y/C/n since she's a femling." Airachnid hissed.

"True. Okay, Y/C/n it is." Breakdown said, not wanting to get on Airachnid's bad side.

        _______________________________

~ Dreadwing ~ 

Dreadwing woke up when he felt someone patting the sides of his faceplates. He smiled when he saw that it was just you. He immediately got up, cradled you in his arms and went to get a bottle of low grade energon for you. When he got back to his berthroom he sat on his berth and started feeding you.

"I suppose that I should name you something, shouldn't I? I think I'll name you Y/C/n." Dreadwing said, liking the name he chose.

You looked up at your sire with your big O/c optics. You wished that you could smile. You touched his large servo with your tiny one. Dreadwing knew that he chose a good name for you.

        _______________________________

~ Shockwave ~ 

The next morning you woke up to some strange sounds. As you laid in your crib you made some distressed clicking and whirring sounds. When Shockwave heard you he walked over to your crib and carefully picked you up. 

"Here you go, a fresh bottle of low grade energon." Shockwave said as he offered you the bottle.

You happily latched onto the nipple of the bottle once it was close enough. You looked up at your sire as you drank your breakfast. 

"I think I will name you Y/C/n." Shockwave stated as he fed you.

You looked up at your sire curiously. Shockwave vented as he watched you drink your energon. He would never say it out loud, but he thought that you were the most adorable sparkling that he had ever seen.

        _______________________________

~ Predaking ~ 

Since everyone was gone the next day Predaking basically had the entire Nemesis to himself. After making a mess in Starscream's berthroom he decided to feed you. As he fed you he started thinking of names.

"You deserve a good name, young one. I believe that your name should be Y/C/n." Predaking said softly as he fed you.

You looked up at your sire as you drank the energon out of the bottle. You liked your new name, a lot. Predaking's spark melted as you looked up at him with your big O/c optics.

        _______________________________

~ 5t3v3 ~ 

After all of the other Vehicons went to work 5t3v3 sat on his berth and cradled you in his arms. Naturally, they all agreed to help him by pretending to be him. 

"Alright, what should I name you? I can't exactly give you a mech name… Oh, I know! I should name you Y/C/n. It's perfect!" 5t3v3 said proudly, coming up with the perfect name. 

You looked up at your sire with your big O/c optics. 5t3v3 knew that he picked the perfect name for you. He could barely wait to teach you how to walk and talk.