You start crawling

~ Megatron ~ 

As Megatron sat on his berth and read one of his datapads you were on the floor playing with a toy. Occasionally you would look up at your sire, wondering what he was doing. After a while, you got bored and decided that enough was enough. You rolled onto your front and started wiggling around. You tried using your arms, but you weren't getting anywhere.

You desperately wanted your sire to hold you and you weren't going to give up. You pushed with your peds and found that by doing that you would get somewhere. You continued to move yourself along the floor until you were next to your sire's left ped. You patted it, gaining the attention of the large warlord.

"Y/C/n, did you crawl all the way over here on your own? I have to say that I'm very proud of you." Megatron said proudly as he picked you up. 

You made a happy sounding whirring sound as your sire put his datapad down and picked you up. Megatron smiled as he cradled you in his arms.

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

Since Megatron and everyone else on the Nemesis were out on a mission Starscream decided to finally show you around the Nemesis. When he brought you to the bridge he sat you on the floor so that he could quickly look something up on one of the consoles. You looked at your sire, and then you looked at the door. You rolled onto your front and started pushing yourself along the floor. It took you a few moments, but you finally figured out how to crawl.

You looked at your sire to make sure that he was busy before you proceeded to crawl towards the door. As you crawled along the floor you could see the door getting closer and closer. When Starscream looked down he didn't see you. Instead, he was shocked when he saw you crawling away. 

"Where do you think you're going, hm?" Starscream asked as he picked you up.

You let out a surprise whirring sound when you felt your sire pick you up. Starscream was kinda proud that you were starting to take after him, but he was also a little worried. He was also still surprised that you were crawling.

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When Soundwave was finished working for the day he took you to his berthroom. Once he was in his room and the door closed he took his visor off. Lazerbeak detached himself from his master's chassis and went to his little nest. Meanwhile, Soundwave sat on the floor and placed you on your front as a form of 'tummy time'. Lately you had been trying to crawl and so far you were making progress.

"Come to sire, Y/C/n." Soundwave cooed, holding his arms out.

You vented as you wiggled around on the floor. Within a few minutes you figured out how to push yourself along the floor with your servos and peds. Eventually, you had made it to your sire. 

"Good job, Y/C/n." Soundwave said happily as he picked you up and gently hugged you.

       ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

"Come on, you can do it." Knockout said, encouraging you to crawl to him.

You vented as you tried to push yourself along the floor. When you started trying to crawl Knockout was excited and always encouraged you to keep trying. Now, after a week or so if trying, you were finally making progress. You decided to try a different technique and you used both your servos and peds. You vented heavily as you finally started crawling.