When your crush meets your creators

~ Megatron ~

Steeljaw was always curious of who your creators were. So one day you decided to invite him over to your housing unit. Naturally, you talked to your creators about it and they said it was okay. 

"Sire, carrier, this is Steeljaw." You said when you invited Steeljaw in and led him to the living room.

"Wait… Your sire is MEGATRON?! And your carrier is NIGHTBIRD?!" Steeljaw asked you in pure shock. 

"Yeah, they are." You said bashfully.

Both Megatron and Nightbird were shocked by Steeljaw's reaction. Nightbird nodded her helm as a greeting.

"So you are the mechling who has captured my femling's attention." Megatron said gruffly. 

"Yes Sir, Y/C/n is the most amazing femme that I have ever met." Steeljaw said, smiling at you.

"I see… If you harm Y/C/n in any way I will personally offline you." Megatron said darkly, glaring at Steeljaw.

"Y-yes Sir. I promise that I won't hurt her or break her spark!" Steeljaw said nervously, his ears lowering in fear and his tail going in between his stabilizers. 

      ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

You were nervous as you and Skyfire flew to the palace. Today you were introducing him to your creators. You told them first and Windblade made sure that your younger siblings were taking a recharge nap. Skyfire was shocked that you, the oldest princess of Vos, was attracted to him. As you both landed and transformed you showed him inside and led him to the living room.

"Sire, carrier, this is Skyfire." You said, slightly nervous.

"Woah, you're Windblade, Cityspeaker of Caminus!" Skyfire gasped in awe.

"Yes, and she's taken. You must be Skyfire." Starscream said, making himself known.

"It's an honor to meet you both." Skyfire said politely.

"It's nice to meet you, Skyfire." Windblade said, smiling at the mechling who stood beside you. 

"What are your intentions with my oldest femling?" Starscream asked Skyfire.

"We're friends, Sir." Skyfire said confidently.

"I see." Starscream said skeptically. 

You gave Skyfire a reassuring look, letting him know that everything was okay. Starscream wasn't happy that you were already bringing mechlings home, but he knew that it had to eventually happen. 

      ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

When the day came that your sire and carrier met Shadow Raker you were nervous. Your sire was pretty much always very protective of you. As you led Shadow Raker to your housing unit you got really nervous. When you both walked in you saw that your carrier was wearing the sparkling sling.

"This must be Shadow Raker." Soundwave said as he looked at said mechling.

"Yes Sir, I am." Shadow Raker said with confidence.

"It's nice to finally meet you." Balewing said, a slight smile on her faceplates.

"It's nice to meet you both too." Shadow Raker said politely. 

You noticed your sire glaring at Shadow Raker a little, trying to intimidate him. Thankfully, Shadow Raker wasn't easily intimidated. 

      ________________________________